Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of issues noted after patch

1) Check in does not automatically come up for non VIP players
    2) Party controls are shifted to the right, causing them to cover up other controls, such as the counter in atoll.
    3) Still cannot control party from inside speed clearance
    4) The new interface for the icons along the top is horrid. Its a giant disaster area double row of flashing icons that doesn't scroll very well and sporadically resets...just trying to find Athena War was a nightmare and the bar kept jumping back to the first double row of crud every time a system message displayed. Annoying as heck and guaranteed to make me miss rewards and events just because I can't find/get to the darned icon.
    5) Players are hidden everywhere, which is kind of nice except for one big problem. There is no option to unhide them in most places. So if you want to actually SEE your team, most of the time you can't if you don't unhide everyone while in CC.
    Showcasing the bad interface, inability to unhide players when not in CC, and the fact its loading slower, not faster.

Eudaemon War

The Will Gear bonuses are not being given. They are marked off as completed after you do each of the levels, but are not actually received into the players bags.
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Yes Will Gear bonuses don't seem to be sent. I've done Eudaemon War on 2 characters so far and neither has it in bag or mail.

Moving Game Box to Cloud City, under a NPC far away from spawn point, and not giving access to nickels in Profile, all are just making Game Box too much of a hassle to do.
      But at least there is an empty NPC near the spawn point, Lara, who is also available.

4) Agree with the top icons thing. The scrolling is annoying but the biggest issue is the reset thing. I can't count how many times I've clicked the wrong icon when it resets before my click was registered.

5) The hide/unhide setting should be part of the general settings accessible from an icon at the upper right corner.

Comment

The location of Game Box isn't a bug, so please keep discussion about that to the Discussion and Feedback section.

The hidden players issue was fixed during the emergency maintenance.

We will discuss the issues with the icon mess with R2 on Monday.

KS222, I don't know what your screenshot is trying to show. If it's the big black box, that would be a lag related issue, which I'm told they will work on for next maintenance.

I need screenshots or video of KS's #2 and 3, and either screenshots with names and server for the Will Gear or since it's a missing reward, send in a ticket to report that.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Will gear shown on right side of the screen in kid mpd shows what you can get from last boss. If you kill more than 1 monster on each stage, you will lose some of those possible rewards, they will go gray. It is not a bug and it is in the description of that mpd.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

We will discuss the issues with the icon mess with R2 on Monday.
            A possible change to the icons is to let the arrow expand and collapse all icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Arya_St View Post
              Will gear shown on right side of the screen in kid mpd shows what you can get from last boss. If you kill more than 1 monster on each stage, you will lose some of those possible rewards, they will go gray. It is not a bug and it is in the description of that mpd.
              Thanks, I didn't know that. Very helpful!
              FireAndIce
              Mage +112m
              Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
              Ancients guild
              Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post

A possible change to the icons is to let the arrow expand and collapse all icons.
                You mean revert the change so it's back to how it was before? Rarely is a step ever taken backwards. The icon bar itself isn't a bad thing, it just needs some adjustments to be more user friendly, and more intuitive. When you give up on the icon bar and have to go through the devotion list to find what you're looking for, there's a problem. For that reason, we, the volunteers, feel the icon bar falls under the bug category, with fixes being suggestions for improvements.

We are going to ask that they do something about the icon bar resetting to the first page, such as when clicking claimable rewards, and better organization of the order of the icons, such as having all of the Wars together, the old time box items together, claimable rewards together, and so on, so that we can all find what we are looking for. We'll also ask if they have a way to turn the shine effect off for the duration of a session when the icon has been clicked on, as that will also help players know when they have tasks to complete or things they need to pay attention to, but that one would be more the long shot suggestion put in to make the rest of the suggestions seem like a good compromise for fixing the issue. And of course, feedback will be monitored to see what else would be suggested to fix the icon issue, but it does need to be suggestions that fit what the icon bar is right now, which is a double line with a scroll bar.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I don't know if this is part of the discussion, but when you click to claim rewards from the Login Event icon and the swirly is gone and then click on the rewards (like from Return Rewards or Outland Rewards for the posts held), it would re-light up the Login Event icon thus having you to click again to see if you already claim it.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    I don't know if this is part of the discussion, but when you click to claim rewards from the Login Event icon and the swirly is gone and then click on the rewards (like from Return Rewards or Outland Rewards for the posts held), it would re-light up the Login Event icon thus having you to click again to see if you already claim it.
                    It's on the same point that KS222 was making. The click-to-claim icons seem to be mostly on the second page of the icon bar, and collecting them seems to reset the icon bar, making other things swirly again when they really should not be, which make the entire icon bar one hot mess.

Comment

And here is the Atol Bug for Groups/Party
                      As you can clearly see the possition is entrely messed up and positioned over the reward progression for Defend Atol

Darrkin
                      Server: R2 - S219
                      Guild: Legends
                      Class: KightHood Mage
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                      Arise ☾☾
                      Loki
                      Goddes of Prosperity
                      Hecate
                      Zeus
                      Poseidon
                      Venus

Comment

Perfect. Thank you Darrkin.

Comment

On R2 s684 we are having issues with not being able to use Delphic on eudamons in certain places and the servers we are merged with and when the eud dies the bar goes to full makes to not useful

Comment

Originally posted by R2666735 View Post
                            On R2 s684 we are having issues with not being able to use Delphic on eudamons in certain places and the servers we are merged with and when the eud dies the bar goes to full makes to not useful
                            This has been reported. Hopefully the devs get that sorted out for this week's maintenance.

Comment

Can also add that the whole game freezes for several seconds when you synth or collect rewards from hot events, when collecting mail and also when clicking on icons to collect rewards (online rewards etc.). The icon bar - well thats just rubbish - the previous version was far superior. What I would have added to that was a folder which all the casher icons could be put in (sometimes 8 icons wasting space in the icon bar).
                              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 08-26-2017, 12:29 PM. Reason: its fun

Comment

Working...
                              X