No announcement yet.

List of issues noted after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rightfully said. Minus the final bits, I was going to put forth a thorough bit, but my system had problems in the last couple of days that is fixed now.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Another "Timing" issue I've encounter post blaaaahh, Is with World Boss. Wb now spawns with timer at 00:25-30 left to go. Previously it would spawn for me at a constant 00:03. (yes I do relog once I've entered event). Resulting in left click spamming.
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 09-04-2017, 01:13 PM.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Issues always left out of bugs is the reward changes. I have found in this game rewards for efforts are often nothing more than a trick with no possibility of completion in a lifetime, similar holds true for the recent patch.

Rewards and resources! I have outlined only a few items forcing players to do nothing more than waist inventory space so that they can apply a cost of storage to players. Costs can be multiple things, cash of course, time or resources, time is money in one form or a fashion.

Lets leave sylph arena new rewards till the end, I bet everyone thinks its worth while. Oh go ahead look in your inventory and see you already have double the adv green to adv blue.

Eudy bounty targets - left out of the evaluation for the changes, most reward is completely useless since eudy war gives higher levels of return of most of the same stuff, bounties should have been adjusted before eudy war was put into production. Diamonds been obsolete for a year or more but they do get tokens we need for the lucky exchange!

Sky trail fits into the sylph arena new reward issue, it looks good but really is less than good.

Does Wartune actually have a Game Master that looks into this stuff?

Hot events, whooa, never ever is hot events adjusted until well after new stuff is added, eudy consumption rewards should have included willpower consumption right out of the gate. Willpowers been out for what 4 months, give it like most things another 6 months and they will get around to fixing what should have been done when the new items went into production. I bet most players are storing stuff for merged eudy's and not waisting it on old eudys making the hot event obsolete and useless anyway, maybe a bit of blood for all the level 10's needed to merge.

Sylph expedition, not part of this scope, what an utterly waist of time, adv blue given at a point only after the player no longer has a need for it at insaanely low levels. Divinity rewards at a level in which it will take no less than 1500 years (go ahead do the math) to equip 3 sylphs with level 12 fused divinity (10-15 level 1 per day and 4.2 million level 1's needed to make 1 level 12). I don't know about you but I an fairly sure I will not be around then! Nor will this game! Yes of course, status quo, others do it even at a pittance of reward so you too have to waist hours of your days to get basically nothing. Anyone that forgot to do the math to equip 3 sylphs with level 12 fused divinity is 805,306,368 level 1 divinity needed. You get what 15 a day..that's 146,988 years less the approx 25% for make one get 1 event so umm, 110,241 years! Whooa let me at it! I can't wait for my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild to get his level 12 fused. Oh ya, I don't have kids.. DOH! Oh ya, I'd be dead anyway so who cares! lol

New willpower skill books well after willpowers used older skill books, not sure where that is going other than wasting more inventory space of **** we all have to store. If that was pre-conceived it should have been out when willpowers went into production and not adjusted later! Oh ya inventory space costs money or time!

Eudy war - I have to say WOW, nice.. But whats the catch? I am suspicious because in history everything given for rewards has exceeded 20 years to acquire, this time its less than a year (gear not will gear)..

Dreamland - really 15-30 min per day for 6-10 clothing refinement stones. ouch. costly and boooooring, if not today after 900 days of doing it daily it will for sure be old. I would assume but do not know the total number of refinement stones needed would work out to over 15 years of doing this daily. Its great is waists older **** that we did not have the inventory space to store! 2-5 min a day fine! lets see, assuming 15 min a day avg and 10 years of doing it that's 920 man hours per 400k br. ouch! YAY we can use up old **** we couldn't store so we can use up more hours to get absolutely no more reward due to rewards are limited to 10 clothing stones! YAY secret metals stockpile! On you can get adv green in there too.

I think we have with this game to start doing what the nuclear industry has done, quote things in half life because full life is too ridiculously long. Maybe tenth life is needed! lol

Sylph Arena fusion spirit shards - really, you call that a reward, the top 200 will have enough shards in 67 weeks??? over 1 year you force me to store that in inventory and I have to pay for inventory space, really! The lower folks, 134 weeks, over 2 years! Lets just say useless reward, other means of getting a merged sylph obsolete this method right out of the gate! Why do we have 2 different resources each having the ability to create a merged sylph? Why did it not just give fusion Chi. Oh ya, cost of inventory space, fill players inventory with junk and sell them space. Fusion Chi inhales inventory space stacking at 999, waist more I say. I want no space so I don't have to buy anything. Oh ya, top players have zero need for more merged sylphs! so 134 weeks it is, by the time 134 weeks is up all players will have 6 merged sylphs through other means! So the point to the reward is what? Oh ya, waist multiple inventory locations! I bet they stack to 999 so you need 21 inventory slots. Ah the tricks to get your time and money! Make you think its worthy!

Oh advanced Sepulcrum (Adv Green) and advanced Mahra (adv blue) eval.

To grow a sylph to red you need approx 18,000 adv blue and 14,000 adv green (20% less adv green). Adv Green has event rewards tied to it returning about 30% while adv blue has nothing. Most in game rewards offer both at the same quantity (Holy Sword mpd 500 of each weekly, hot event atoll 525 of each monthly). Due to both the same quantities and hot events on adv green returning an additional 30% you need approx 50% of adv green to adv blue but the game offered as rewards the following:
        Sylph Arena - up to 300 Adv green per week (no adv blue to offset)
        Sky Trail - random drop of 8 adv green to a random drop of 4 adv blue

Note that through all the trade in means of getting adv blue (IW or Dreamland) you can never get what is needed to match the adv green you get.

Do the math, the reward is worthless, you will never ever do anything other than stock pile adv green and can never use it. Giving the reward is nothing more than the fruit shop giving you 3 rotten bags of apples for every 1 bag of good you buy! lol Worthless but I bet many were excited to see it. Buy more inventory space I say, store useless ****.

I don't know about your usage of adv green/blue but on my toon(s) and the toons of all I spoke to about this if I got no adv blue all the adv green in the world is useless. Oh ya, inventory storage costs money or time, so you better delete all that **** reward to cut costs.

Lets leave out the pittance sylph exp gives you at 2 - 20 per day of adv blue assuming you can actually get passed level 50. So sylph exp offers no offset in adv blue to speak of.

Look in your bags, I bet you have significantly more adv green to adv blue...My alt which is a basic player with usually VIP and spirit has 15,671 adv blue and 26,013 adv green and it never goes after the events with adv green like the atoll when its giving adv green and it still has double adv green.

Oops, did I say that, sylph exp and sylph arena are actually completely useless to do, the reward is absolutely worthless. Speed Clearance gives more divinity that sylph exp ever did. Speed gives you the odd level 4 or level 6 divinity, 1 level 4 is about 5 or 6 days of sylph exp where a level 6 is about 90 days of sylph exp.

I do enjoy watching everyone fight so hard to do better in sylph exp though, in a way its like watching what happens when you toss a banana into a pen of 20 monkeys! They all work their butt off to gain nothing. What is really cool is watching people waist rewards on growing sylphs that are useless to overall player growth just to cut down the completion date of 100,000 years for a full set of 12's down to 95,000 years! Do poorly in time portal so you can gain 2 extra level 1 divinity a day! It is interesting what folks get tunnel vision on!

Notable mentions:
        Diamonds, ouch.. worthwhile to very small eudy's but increasingly worthless as the eudy grows. For example a MATK/PATK set of diamonds(8) works out to 0.23% increase in a level 1 eudy at 6.5M br. On my eudy it is 0.006%. Wooohooooo on a baby eudy with years of effort I can increase its stats/br by 1% and watch it die over and over but when it grows big and strong it drops to 0.01% growth for all that effort. YAY let me waist 500 man hours on that over 5 years!

One of the flaws in games like this is they use fixed stat objects to grow, fixed stat is problematic in an evolving game where fake BR is added in great gobs to everything. Holy Sword obsoleted divinity also, that should have been updated when Holy Sword was put into production! More math, a +1330 ATK/DEF (+1880 fused max) divinity with a full set will change the fighting ability of a non holy sword sylph at 490K br, making it 530K BR (12% growth), but with holy sword topping out at what everyone says is 3M br sylphs they drop to 1.5% 45k max growth on a full set of level 12's fused) It actually makes absolutely no difference in a fight. Oh go ahead, remove it all and see if your win/loss ratio changes.

Ever ponder why toons with less br kill you or the opposite? It is because 75% of br is bogus ****, your actually br you fight with is about 25% and if your fighting br is less than their fighting br you lose for the most part. You can't compare that or see it in any rankings to see if you are doing a good or bad job growing your toon. Which in part is why you die more often in the last year than you ever have, that an other things. Ahhh focus on the useless br to gain more br and lose more fights! Well unfortunately toon growth has been at a near standstill for a couple of years while peripheral growth(fake br) is thriving. Ah big br growth makes you feel like you got something only to get let down when you try to fight it!

Actually I like the game! Not likely evident in the post! Many of us wait for them to fix the problems induced over the past couple of years, not sure it will happen but we wait, evidence clearly shows it will never happen. It all went south when a choice was made for big BR gains! Bogus BR was born! The really weird part to me is if we paid 100 bucks for a software program or anything for that matter that had this poor quality support and horrible quality development we would have dropped it like a hot potato in a flash! Whooa people have spend over 100 grand in here, ouch.. People are weird (me included). I do watch for other reasons though!

Comment

Does Wartune actually have a Game Master that looks into this stuff?
          Jabbery Honestly, I don't think they do, let alone a real testing department; else, most of these issues would have been fixed or adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Jabbery Honestly, I don't think they do, let alone a real testing department; else, most of these issues would have been fixed or adjusted.
            Wartune does have a GM, who oversees the mentor team and who is involved in testing. Just because it's reported on test doesn't always mean it's going to be fixed for the patch. Quite a few things are fixed before you even know they are a problem. Some things aren't even an issue on test, and somehow become major issues in the patch. Feedback is given on just about everything, but it's ultimately the devs that get to decide if they agree with changing something.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The arena-button still isn't fixed. Many times i have to click it upto 6 times before the matching starts. And since there is a cooldown on the button you have to wait several seconds before you can click again. Many times reported, never been fixed and since we are confonted with this button every day for 15 rounds in arena it is very frustrating.

Comment

I have yet to run into the issue with the arena start button after 15 arena attempts a day, for almost 2 months. Maybe a video report would be best for that one.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Oh MemoryLane trust me, it's there. It's like pushing the button to detonate a bomb (in a cartoon), but it doesn't fire; so you're left in pressing it maniacally while enduring the "speed limit has been reached, try again" message until it goes boom (yep, I feel like a Wile E Coyote in this) and it starts. Some will pass without a problem, but with some that this curse picks (as it is at random), it's never something anyone wants.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I have yet to run into the issue with the arena start button after 15 arena attempts a day, for almost 2 months. Maybe a video report would be best for that one.
                    I constantly have the arena start button issue come up along with others I run with. Some days, all 15 attempts work fine and others, it happens everytime. Sometimes I find opening something up like formation then back to the start button works but not always

Comment

I know, I hear about this issue all the time. The mentors and the gm tell me the issue exists, I just haven't experienced it for myself. Sadly, I'm proof this isn't a global issue. Maybe those who are testing this problem when it's reported are having the same luck with recreating it I am.

Video report would be best.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I know, I hear about this issue all the time. The mentors and the gm tell me the issue exists, I just haven't experienced it for myself. Sadly, I'm proof this isn't a global issue. Maybe those who are testing this problem when it's reported are having the same luck with recreating it I am.

Video report would be best.
                        Tomorrow i'll be able to record it and put it on Youtube. I will not record the whole arana-session, only the part where de button has to be pressed. I experience the problem every day so it would be no trouble to gather some proof. :P

Comment

Lagg is something that was not so common for me playing Wartune but after the last patch it is a nightmare. Specially when doing bg when I come under attack seems I often getting killed without even getting a chance to choose what attack I want to use. But what I like with this last patch is the fact that u now can choose who to attack in sylph arena what we had b4 was just silly. Said this before but it seems it can't be said to many times, R2 close down game for 24 hours and do a proper maint and remove all old script in the game that is not used if not many ppl will leave!! I among them

Comment

The players want an update to the fiasco (mainly the lag issue) as this has gone almost 3 weeks now.

Comment

Theres just probably too many things going on the screen that is causing the lag.

I just think each patch, the lag gets worse and worse because the devs view it as improving game play by adding more icons and dumb content.
                              But the reality and cost of it is the game play because the screen at times is just filled w/ too much clutter.

Back when there was no Cloud City, lag was at a minimum, then the addition of more buttons/events, piles of whatever to collect, more titles, mounts, eudaemon etc.

The devs wont admit to it, but their code has memory leaks. So they've been building or adding more code on top of memory leaks, and its being compounded.
                              Keep in mind this is a flash game, and when you look at you computer's task manager you'll see how much is being expended towards the game-browser, more than any other game you've probably played. There are players with $1500 laptops/pcs and still have lag problems.

They have a "test server" but testing seems limited as well, also the range of users/testers may not be a good sample size.

Like if you were to play a flash based game like bloons, and had tons of towers and mobs on the screen, eventually it will lag or crash.
                              So from that concept, its no different than the devs throwing so much "content" just to appease the masses theres lots to do/play, but all that does is end up cluttering.

By design they should just make the icons just hot events, world boss only, and allocate other events to places in cloud city via NPCs.

It'll take them awhile to address the "lag" but those will be stop gaps before another update creates another situation.

Comment

I've had played a flash game to the point I've been guilty of breaking it. Forge of Empires was one flash game that often gave me the white screen of death because I was intensively doing so many tasks within without having the time to give it a refresh (constantly plundering/battling, giving people their visits/helps, upgrading layouts/buildings, etc.). I stopped playing it because I needed something that I can play that won't crash on me as many times this did.

I turned to Wartune. In its early years, it was an okay game. I read about the terms of service (to include the number of characters can be made; I had came from another game that alts were encouraged as well). I started with just 4, and later went to 5 at a time when my system can handle it. I've created a custom program that takes the browser window without the added stuff typical browsers have that could eat up memory so quickly.

Through the years, all I have ever seen is that the devs constantly putting in junk that caused severe lag:
                                • Swirls in game as if something is important. A number on the icon would have sufficed, or chats can be seen without the added effect.
                                • Optimizing the farm onto a lag inducing city full of jumping city icons, a swirl in the Hot Events that lit up when harvesting is being performed, and the redundant popup (with swirl) that says your farm is ready for harvesting (duh, I know that; I am in my farm). In the past, it was easy to have it within the homestead room because there was no lag whatsoever.
                                • Flashy clothing/mounts ruined the game immensely. One will have to make the choices to having a mount/clothing setup that doesn't cause lag.
                                • A secret analytics routine that constantly gets your computer's info from the server; as if one time isn't enough to say the person plays the game.
                                • A steam-based image (only when you're in full screen; not maxed window) that is within the borders of the battle screen. A static image would have sufficed. Not many people go to full screen (as their definition of full screen is maxed window), so we don't need this constantly transmitting even though we will never be in that mode in our gaming lives.
                                I could buy all the hub-bub about the screen elements and computers if I only use a computer in doing so. However, it's been reported with my mobile device which is way newer than my "antique" of a system (that someone eloquently puts it long ago) that it also exhibits the same problems.

We, as players, should not let this go under the rug anymore. It's time we get some "real answers". I mean, if we put our money into this, we need to get some results from our investment.

Comment

Working...
                                X