Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Bug Patch 7.5 Lag when picking up treasurepiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Bug Patch 7.5 Lag when picking up treasurepiles

Created this short vid in order to make a ticket for Wartune R2 (wich i have already done).

Description:
    After a round in Dragon Invasion the picking of the treasurepiles is very laggy. Everytime a pile is picked up, the game freezes. To proof that this bug only occures wile picking up treasures, i walked a full circle without any lag.

Char: BazsTard2000
    Server: S645

This applies to several players on S645 but i have also experienced this problem on S100.
    The problem started after patch 7.5, please fix this issue (and wile you are at it, fix the rest of the horrible lag-issues too).

I have been told lag will be addressed during the next maintenance. I will make sure your video is added to the pile of post patch lag reports. Thank you for taking the time to make a video.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The following has happened when it comes to lag (if not evident/added):
      • When entering the game, the title bar of said window will show the "(not responding)" suffix when comes from the loading aspect to the game screen.
      • When battling, it will also show the "(not responding)" suffix since it had to transition from the battle screen to the field screen (cloud city/your city/wilds/MPDs).
      • Movement (even at 110% speed mount) is very slow when swirls and or mail blinking happen (sometimes).
      • Functions that do not have the "X" to exit from takes a long time to load; in the case of a battle, sometimes missed 1 or 2 rounds as a result.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X