BLITZ BUG please fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLITZ BUG please fix

S721 ign:Yosa all kindZ of blitZ is bug error when i blitz and close the browser or client and when i return in game i cant do any blitz no more, please fix it. thank you

Can you get a screen shot or a video of this please.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

If you're talking about campaign blitz, it has always done that. Once you start it, you have to stay online otherwise it doesn't complete

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
        If you're talking about campaign blitz, it has always done that. Once you start it, you have to stay online otherwise it doesn't complete
        On S645 and S100 i don't have that. When i blitz campaign i can log off and after 50 mins login to see that is has completed (like it should). Is this one of the rare bugs only some players experience? You might want to make a ticket for it because that is not normal behaviour for a blitz.

Comment

There were times where the blitz window disappears on a log out. I remember doing one long ago and I had to leave for somewhere so I close out the modules and then take the laptop with me. When I came back later that evening, the screen was gone (but my stamina was gone as well). It's tricky at times that I just pay the 15/25 bound balens and fast forward it. The only one I never do the FF thing is the expedition one since they are expensive!! So, I had to be online for that (gotta do so since I don't want to be parked up next to the giant swirly when I re-enter the game.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X