Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure where to post this - Reporting player for boosting

See images for evidence
    Made my account yesterday. The player Ramises has his alt account "Bonus" enter bg at a low level and dual screens to boost BG kills and honour. Warning the "sub-boosting" account I was going to report them, this was the response.

Reports for behavior go to www.r2games.com/support
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

wat do u expect when players keep away from bg cuz of the mismatch class adv / kh lv80 brackets

no wonder ppl ave to make another character to fight in bg so they don't get kicked

yes we all know the game mechanics is all wrong for bg we been saying this for years since class adv and kh came into effect

Comment

I haven't set foot into BG since I moved into CA with my units. There is no point of doing such while the mismatch is in effect. I wouldn't blame those who use another character to give them what they need; to each their own.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

For many players it is the only way to get the amount of kills or honor. Ik personally dont mind this kind of playing, it is more a proof that the system is flawed.

Comment

Working...
          X