Hot events client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot events client

This is saying log into the client and you can collect the rewards but it only works on the mini client so maybe you should either fix it or change the wording back again.
    The Borg Collective
    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Any collectable ingame rewards for using a client will always mean the game's client, downloaded from the game's home page, not the platform client. The devs aren't changing the wording as not all of the publishers running this version have a platform client.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Any collectable ingame rewards for using a client will always mean the game's client, downloaded from the game's home page, not the platform client. The devs aren't changing the wording as not all of the publishers running this version have a platform client.
      Hi MemoryLane,

I thought it was clear that I was using the client to do this event. If I use the mini client then I can claim the reward but not on the client.
      The Borg Collective
      S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Your description is exactly how the event is meant to work. The game cannot recognize that you have logged in through the R2 Client - it's a platform client. You need to use the Wartune Client to collect the rewards for the login.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Your description is exactly how the event is meant to work. The game cannot recognize that you have logged in through the R2 Client - it's a platform client. You need to use the Wartune Client to collect the rewards for the login.
          So you need to use the mini client not the new client that wartune came out with then.

The Borg Collective
          S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Wartune only has one client, and it's not new. It can be downloaded by clicking the mini client download button on wartune.r2games.com, and is the client that the game directs you to log into to claim that login reward.

R2 has a platform client, which lets you not use a browser window to play games in. This client has nothing to do with any in game events because it is a platform client, not a game client. This client is downloaded from the R2games.com home page.

Comment

This is why I use a custom and forego the rewards that call for the mini/R2 client for the game (why, anyways, since it's a memory hog). I just pick up my reward for just logging in and move forth.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Wartune only has one client, and it's not new. It can be downloaded by clicking the mini client download button on wartune.r2games.com, and is the client that the game directs you to log into to claim that login reward.

R2 has a platform client, which lets you not use a browser window to play games in. This client has nothing to do with any in game events because it is a platform client, not a game client. This client is downloaded from the R2games.com home page.
                I am probably being pedantic here but as you can see there is a difference and R2 brought out both of these clients. It is not a major problem but a pain having to log into the mini client whereas the wording states in the event CLIENT. Pic one shows the Client for you to download and a version number. Pic two shows the mini client and client download on the main page and pic three shows both the mini client and client.
                The Borg Collective
                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  This is why I use a custom and forego the rewards that call for the mini/R2 client for the game (why, anyways, since it's a memory hog). I just pick up my reward for just logging in and move forth.
                  Yes I do agree with you there is it just so many times in hot events things are not worded properly and then you use things and no reward. This is why I am bring this matter up.
                  The Borg Collective
                  S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Working...
                  X