My friend is having trouble logging in through GMAIL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend is having trouble logging in through GMAIL

My friend, is not accessing the game by GMAIL, someone can help?

Heya NERDS, nothing changed from where i left ? Same LOOSERS working as developers, and Game Moders ? Just chill, i wont come back for nothing to this game. Lot of bugs and in exchange of improve it, you make it more laggy, and more hard to play it. There is no surprise that for players who return to old servers, they found only players that run the attempts alone, no help...because they are just a few. Alot abbandoned old servers,and started on new ones, or even quitted the game like me.

The screenshot i made is from my wife account. She still play from time to time... lack of activity at home with kids, and she got bored... and when she wanna login to do Imperial WAR , surprise, the mo fo loosers from R2 deleted the OAUTH credentials from GMAIL.

Comment

I have same problem.

Comment

Similarly, the same problem

Comment

The issue with the google login method has been reported.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Google based items are degrading. YouTube on Chrome is having a problem. Google Earth images are grainy. So it might be them instead of R2.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I am Nyxie from Nubil Mountains S696 Major Slacker is my friend who is also having this problem. i too can no longer log in from google i get the same thing as those pictures already shown above. My friend cannot log in from google...has she lost her character?

Comment

No, she won't lose her character (I believe). However, there's a widespread problem with Google in the last couple of days.
                • A few days ago, when it first started, I wasn't able to view the Youtube page correctly, or run the videos, within the Google Chrome Browser. Other browsers worked fine as YouTube can be displayed (so if you use any other browser besides Chrome, then you are fine). I had thought this was an isolated incident until folks within also have the same problem using Chrome for YTube or any flash related content.
                • Two days ago, while trying to "drone" within Google Earth and going street level, the images become grainy that I had thought it was my system. Other GE users are experiencing the same problem as well.
                • Yesterday, I drove my '17 Malibu with my phone in the car's USB port, and since it's a Chevrolet and my phone is an Android, Android Auto had some problems with communicating with the Google interface across the network and had crashed that almost made me crash since it nearly did something to the car's computer that turned off certain things.
                • Today, I am reading reports of those who cannot log into the game via the GMail login schema; this include a few members of my guild and some friends in World Chat.
                This may not be R2, you guys, but of Google when these problems come about. Even my netcaster account (GMail) for Youtube is having some problems. I would suggest firing off a few reports towards Google as I have already done (most of my network is Google run). Let's hope that Google will be much faster in response.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

IF you reset your password from the R2games site you can put in a password and you'll be able to log in like that. I just did it and it worked!

Comment

how to reset you pass when you cant even log !!! enlighten me pls

Comment

Originally posted by R232735786 View Post
                      how to reset you pass when you cant even log !!! enlighten me pls
                      For your convenience: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ain-site-login
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X