Titan temple skill not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan temple skill not working

In titan temple the Titan Force is not starting the titan skills so when you use the Titan Force nothing happens.
    angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

This bug is actually not NEW....its been going on for over 3 months now....

Comment

yeah some of my titan skills dont work in there . is that a buff or these people you are fighting can debuff your titan skillls without you knowing.

Comment

this event is very hard now by new willpower kids ,,i cant clear anymore stage 3 ...

Comment

The Titan Force does work, it is just ad-hoc as to when it does. I have used it many times and got to use my titan skills over again. This could be lag causing the issues, or using the skill at the time your casting a normal skill. As the skill works for me, it would be great if we could get a video showing the issue so we could report it. At times we can not re-produce such issues so need those videos Thanks guys for letting us know your having some issues.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
          X