Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

imperial scrolls for circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperial scrolls for circuit quests

we need the reimplemented imperial scrolls inside the circuit quests because yesterday I had a circuit quest asking me to goto eud war and kill 30 mobs

excuse me theirs 2x mobs each floor 4 floors 1 boss so u want me to waste my time entering this 3 or 4 or maybe more times to get this circuit quest done its stupid

if we had imperial scrolls I would use them to skip those stupid quests but as theirs none given in game for vip 9 ppl I had to use 35 balens

Seconded! Really miss those in game, would often do 100+ quests a week when I had them, now I just do 5 a day.
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

I had a circuit quest asking me to goto eud war and kill 30 mobs
      And that's the problem with devs that program nonsense into quests. Frankly, I would think CQs are for things like collecting (in Cloud City), recruiting (troops), QTE training, and contributing to the guild. When they started to put in I have to kill a certain number of mobs in MPDs/Solo Campaigns, I just leave it alone.

Personally, I would love to see a source for these Imperial Scrolls back in the game, or reduce the bound-balen price to just 1 for skipping.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

go to wilds, Fetid Swamp, stay for a while and dig...you get Imperial Seals there

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
          go to wilds, Fetid Swamp, stay for a while and dig...you get Imperial Seals there
          I don't want to goto fetid swamp and dig for 6 mnths to get imperial scrolls

why cant r2 add them back to vip9 rewards like they did way back

who needs dam luck stones and the other rubbish their. give us something usefull for our vip payment

Comment

We can certainly forward the suggestion to swap out the luck stones for imperial scrolls for VIP 9, if other VIP 9s are cool with that. I can't imagine why a VIP 9 would be in need of luck stones, as my toon is pretty new, not VIP 9, and already swimming in luck stones.

Maybe a suggestion to add them to a shop somewhere as well, like the Secret Medal shop perhaps?
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Agreed, we need these back in VIP 9 reward instead of luck stones.

I came across a circuit quest the other day that asked for multiple kills in HST - how are non-knighted players supposed to do that?
              FireAndIce
              Mage +112m
              Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
              Ancients guild
              Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

I personally think the CQ is for non kh so they should keep out the kh quests in there and reasoning is all KH basically got there troops in far negative so they never able to keep doing cq's anyway unless your a balen user and spend balen to skip it what i think its a waste anyway to do on that
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I haven't personally seen any circuit quests that I couldn't do. Plenty that I didn't *want* to do, but none that were beyond my ability. Are you seeing quests that require knighthood while not yet knighted?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Luck stones are a dime a dozen. 9's can be gathered from Guild Beast or from the Guild Shop. I don't know why they choose to insult VIP 9 players with such anyways. I usually sell my luck stones as I do not need them currently (or maybe not ever if +36 on equipment/+24 on halidom/artifact is the max).

Long ago, and this is why I don't do CQs any more, there was a mini game where we can play for those Imperial Scrolls. Foolish devs took them off, and I stopped doing CQ after I ran out of them. To ask to dig for such in the wilds is like waiting for a miracle to come to this game. It's random, and sometimes it's not something you want as you can wait months before you can see that item rewarded into your inventory finally.

It's time for devs to re-evaluate the reward structures for VIPs.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      We can certainly forward the suggestion to swap out the luck stones for imperial scrolls for VIP 9, if other VIP 9s are cool with that. I can't imagine why a VIP 9 would be in need of luck stones, as my toon is pretty new, not VIP 9, and already swimming in luck stones.

Maybe a suggestion to add them to a shop somewhere as well, like the Secret Medal shop perhaps?
                      would be great if u could forward that m8

as u can see by pic we get 18 luck stones and 900 soul crystals a lot of players whos lv80 vip9 and kh don't need these in the vip rewards so would be great if mods sent requests to the devs to ave these changed

Comment

I will send a request to have VIP weekly rewards re-evaluated, with a specific request for imperial scrolls to be included, with at least a luck stone swap to imperial scrolls for higher VIP tiers, in addition to a request to add imperial scrolls to an event shop. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

k many thanks memory

Comment

That would be novel. Thanks MemoryLane

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              I will send a request to have VIP weekly rewards re-evaluated, with a specific request for imperial scrolls to be included, with at least a luck stone swap to imperial scrolls for higher VIP tiers, in addition to a request to add imperial scrolls to an event shop. We'll see how it goes.
                              While that would be great, we really still do need to fix the "kill X monsters" in a specific dungeon. That quest is rarely something you can complete in a single run, and non-vips deserve better than to mindlessly do a dungeon over and over just to get one circuit done. It would be fine to cut the number down to a lower value, like 5, but why isn't it just "Clear dungeon X", then it's always consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X