NO Balen Mine in Hidden Portal(Eye)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Balen Mine in Hidden Portal(Eye)

As the title suggests, I did not find a Balen Mine in the Hidden Portal(Eye). This has happened twice now and am worried it might be bug or is it that not all Hidden Portal contains Balen Mine's?

some eyeballs are empty its the way its been made some will hold a merchant some will be just empty and if lucky u see a balen mine

Comment

*** seriously, the hidden portal is already extremely rare to find and even if we do find it there is only a rare chance that there might be a balen mine, that's an extremely low chance of getting an mine damn.

harry thank you for clearing my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by warrock4862 View Post
        *** seriously, the hidden portal is already extremely rare to find and even if we do find it there is only a rare chance that there might be a balen mine, that's an extremely low chance of getting an mine damn.

harry thank you for clearing my doubts.
        the only thing I can suggest is just do basic dims 1st floors only u might get a better chance at a balen mine I do expert dims and its rare I see a eyeball out of 100 expert dims ive had 3 eyeballs and 2 was empty 1 had a balen mine

I didi 1 week at basic (mon to sun) and I had 10 balen mines while 15 was empty

Comment

Working...
        X