Eudaemon Angel of Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Angel of Light

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	422.8 KB ID:	1928413 Hello guys can someone tell me why i can't see my eudaemon in battle?
    Last edited by gAuch088; 09-10-2017, 01:19 AM.

The shadow people as I call them seems to happen with lag. They can clear up in a min or so or a good old refresh can help too.

I keep my settings to hide skill effects and hide other players which really helps cut down on the lag in battles.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

This is an issue that others are having on my server as well with only the Angel of Light. Curious. What level is your Angel of Light? I've seen other Angel of Lights in battle but they're all level 12. Wonder if the image isn't showing for lower level ones. My guild master's Angel of Light is not showing in battle and his is only level 5

Comment

I do not yet own an Angel of Light, but I have seen both players and eudaemon that only show up as shadows because of slow loading. Pic below was taken in dim. I have been able to view other players and their Angel of Light when doing titan temple or BG. Do you only have this problem when you are using your Angel of Light?

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

We dueled and looked exactly like the image in the first post. Just a cloud of smoke only on the Eudeamon. My guild master says he was fighting another player in BG with the same problem for Angel of Light.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
            I do not yet own an Angel of Light, but I have seen both players and eudaemon that only show up as shadows because of slow loading. Pic below was taken in dim. I have been able to view other players and their Angel of Light when doing titan temple or BG. Do you only have this problem when you are using your Angel of Light?

yes only with Angel of light

crazy , is level 6

Comment

Working...
            X