Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this?I can't see my char for months.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?I can't see my char for months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledhghjg.png
Views:	1
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1928528Click image for larger version

Name:	gfdgs.png
Views:	1
Size:	840.2 KB
ID:	1928529

Do you see your character if you change your clothes, or does it stay the same?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Do you see your character if you change your clothes, or does it stay the same?
      I see if I put clothes but I hide clothes to reduce lag. Long time I wait to fix this and btw i really love this normal clothes for mage. Can you tell me is this bug will be fixed be cause I am not only 1 with this problem?

Comment

So, it's the default mage outfit, with clothing hidden, that's resulting in no body at all showing in fights?

To any passersby, can I get a couple more mages to confirm this is a mage issue, please?
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          So, it's the default mage outfit, with clothing hidden, that's resulting in no body at all showing in fights?

To any passersby, can I get a couple more mages to confirm this is a mage issue, please?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBloom92 View Post
            Here 2 more mages with default outfit and this bug is for few months from now.

Comment

Working...
            X