Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EXP Recovery is gone for some characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP Recovery is gone for some characters

It appears that EXP Recovery is gone for 2 of my characters since Sept. 4th (10 days ago).

Other than having maxed talents, those 2 characters are no different than the rest.

I'm just wondering, is this normal? Or should I file a support ticket?

I have noticed too. The one toon where the rested exp is missing is KH and fully maxed on exp. That exp is gone since patch 7.5.
    The other toon is also KH but not maxed on exp. Your toons, are they fully maxed on exp (non-CA, CA or KH)?

Comment

They are maxed on exp & talents, but not kh yet.

Comment

Ah so there you have it. It is too bad that you've now lost all that build up exp but it was part of the patch. When you put both characters in KH then the rested exp will show up again.

Comment

From what I had read and was told the max exp a person can have on their bar is 800,000,000. Once it hits that point, any exp will cease until it's dropped from the max.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Can't collect it if the button is not there. It seemed initially to be server related. now i'm pondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
              Can't collect it if the button is not there. It seemed initially to be server related. now i'm pondering.
              Theres a new feature coming , they're going to charge you for EXP now, so what for that new EXP button!

Comment

The EXP upper limit has been raised to 2,400,000 a few patches ago.
                It is not server related. EXP recovery is gone for only 2 characters. The rest on the same server still have it.
                I have 2 more characters maxed talents now, but they still have it.
                Wondering what's going on?

Comment

maybe a combination?

we checked max KH characters are several servers and platforms. Some had it some did not.
                  we checked sub CA characters on some of those same servers and others. Some had it some did not.

in the cases of where we checked, all the ones that were gone were on the same server group, i.e, different logins, all merged to same server

Comment

the alts I checked are all on same server number (not just the same merged server). apparently, something isn't consistent in there.

Comment

yes Kongregate server one does not have the icon too, and we know why because a player called googolplex hacked it and gave his alt a few billion Exp thats no reason to make other players suffer,

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        It appears that EXP Recovery is gone for 2 of my characters since Sept. 4th (10 days ago).

Other than having maxed talents, those 2 characters are no different than the rest.

I'm just wondering, is this normal? Or should I file a support ticket?
                        Well you still can get Lv3 EXP Books doing Guild Treasure (1 x Book have 5k EXP) or doing Bounty Quest.
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                        X