This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rave] We need 250 devotion again.

Today the new rave started and what do i see?

We need 250 friggin devotionpoints again to complete the day's cycle. After many complaints they finally got it right so we only have to do 200 devotion and now we are back where we started. Come on, we are no robots, we are not playing this game the whole day (i am not for sure). Why this rollback. You give us lag, you give us tons of bugs and now take away (again) the 200 devotion limit for rave!

This is insane, why are we $#@$-ed over each time? I am so sick and tired of this all. This is why i only play for 1 hr per day because i don't want to be put up with this [insert random $##@].

So i can beg to rollback this but we all know that it took months the last time so we are toast again with this.

When is this going to be fixed? I really don't want to hear that this is by design because we already went trough that.

The "best" rewards needs more devotion.. Or at least that's the Idea of the people behind wartune
    What I'm more afraid is that maybe in the future the next rave will ask for 300 devotion and have only KH and willpower rewards.. Since you can get 15 extra in KH now. The prove is that horrible change in the lucky exchange (removing the clothing shards and adding KH and Willpower stuff) when they could have easily made two different exchanges... Cloth shards are pretty good for everyone no matter if you spend or not. Money rules man and the best for us is the worst for the wallets of this guys.
    Last edited by franciszedge; 09-15-2017, 05:14 AM.

Comment

R2 staff doesn't have a brain. That's a given.

I wonder if they had learned anything that when you put the max rewards at 250+ devotion, not many people are going to participate. In the times where this was supposed to be the "norm", it's been stale; at least for my server cluster. Not many people wanted to play a game that is clearly broke to Day-O a whole day. When I saw the 200 last time, I thought they knew and hence why they went back to it. Wishful thinking, though. Well, I am not playing on all day, so they can go Day-O off.

The other part that really got me is this exchange. So they put on new stuff hoping to draw out more people, but they took that one element that kept us saving for titles: clothing shards. I am not KH nor do I have any Willpowers, so most of that stuff is "meh" for me (as in "useless" and a waste of inventory space) until I get there (which will be a long time). They should have kept the shards within the same exchange, seeing they seem to have room (no, just no on the clothing, though) to put in the other stuff.

Now, that these two elements are present (the fugly clothing and no shards), I probably won't do this week's event.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There was no adjustment made to Rave in the first place. There's 2 Rave versions. One has a 200 devotion max. The other, the one we are currently in, has a 250 devotion max. If the 250 devotion Rave isn't your thing, feel free to save your resources for the next time a 200 rolls around.

Required devotion isn't bugged. The rewards aren't bugged. Rave is probably the only thing not bugged these days. No bugs, so closing bug report. Please use the proper forum section for feedback.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X