Online rewards glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online rewards glitch

The online time counter is counting the online time only if its icon is on top. As the icon bar constantly resets and hides it, I have by now collected 3 online rewards, after more than 8 hours of gameplay.
    This icon bar is the worst change implemented to Wartune recently.
    R2 S8

Originally posted by Covenus View Post
    The online time counter is counting the online time only if its icon is on top. As the icon bar constantly resets and hides it, I have by now collected 3 online rewards, after more than 8 hours of gameplay.
    This icon bar is the worst change implemented to Wartune recently.
    R2 S8
    I have submitted screenshots of this to support and they have sent it to the devs

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post

I have submitted screenshots of this to support and they have sent it to the devs
      I couldn't guess how to screenshot it, as the icon bar resets too fast.

Comment

The online rewards has been messed up, but as far as I could tell, what happened was that it only looked like it hadn't started counting down when it's on the second page of icons. When I clicked on it to open the window, I could collect, but the icon itself showed a timer counting down again.

Of course, online rewards should be a priority for first page visibility regardless, so they should just fix it by always having it displayed in the primary set of icons, and not shuffling it around randomly like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          The online rewards has been messed up, but as far as I could tell, what happened was that it only looked like it hadn't started counting down when it's on the second page of icons. When I clicked on it to open the window, I could collect, but the icon itself showed a timer counting down again.
          This was too a couple of times. But what I described the 1st time took place more often - it was counting online time while I was in the Wilds, in the catacombs - any place where the icon was on top, but it didn't count the online time while the icon was hidden - I couldn't collect the online rewards.

Comment

Working...
          X