1 billion time posted bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 billion time posted bug

when they gonna hire ppl that can fix the 20 year old arena start button bug? or fix the delay during arena what causes that you can do 1 maybe 2 skils on sylph before ran out of awakenings points?

if it doesn't impact balens, or recharging. the devs dont take a look.

The time to fix and look at things that matter to player community vs 1 players spending is at a stark contrast.

arena bugs:
    • Lag
    • Start Button
    • Opponent HP glitch
    • Turn/ Casting Speed balance
    • League Points Payout inconsistency

Comment

if it doesn't impact balens, or recharging. the devs dont take a look.
      Don't forget one more: language/translation inconsistencies as we see that a lot in the upcoming maintenance notes.

I really don't buy the fact "it doesn't happen to me" when it comes to the above problems noted. Unless that person's pitching a perfect game each time (again, not buying it), these problems have been happening to the majority of the players on any day. One or two days of testing won't cut it for it to be dismissed; a week or even a month would be the ticket, but it seems like they won't do such hence why we are always back to "square one" on many things.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to provide a video of this bug. I was promised one, but it was never delivered.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

One or two days of testing won't cut it for it to be dismissed; a week or even a month would be the ticket
          There are times I would prep for a video only to get a false positive that it was resolved that I stopped doing a video; and that moment I decided on such, it just acts on in doing it. This is why I made this statement instead.

For now, I've cut back in doing arena (or any data packet based transfers like battles, collections, etc.) due to the lag that comes forth. Many can argue with me in saying it might be my system, but what say them when I also use my mobile device to play the game as well?

A video might be good as someone would say, but having someone to test this more than a week on through a internet connection (not internal server) is even better. Too bad I don't know jack about this kind of programming and the mere fact it isn't a program that can be downloaded to the computer and ran from else I would just went in and dink around to see what changes I can make in making it run more smoothly for me.

If I get lucky on a video run where it comes at the time I run the arena instead of just wasting my time in hoping for it to come, then I will kindly submit it in. However, that won't excuse the laziness of the devs if the reports are coming in from multiple people (unless we are not using that "secret" site they read from when it comes to bugs and issues).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I just need a video of it happening once. Doesn't have to be a 20 minute long video, just one that shows you have to smash the button until it decides to work. 2 months of doing 10x Arena every day and purposely clicking all over the button, and not once has it gotten stuck. If I could recreate it, I would take a video myself.

Takashi mentioned the HP glitch, which has been reported but... no one knows what's causing that one. Until a cause is found, it can't be fixed. I haven't seen enough solid info about it, such as if either side is a willpower, if specific skills are causing it, etc. My baby toon is one hit killed in most places, so not something I can gather info from my own experiences on. Also mentioned was the League point payout. That one is weird.. for a little while we were getting screenshots of people in two ranking lists after participating in arena on a certain day of the week. The issue was fixed for few people, but not sure if that has to be fixed on a server by server basis, or if it's individuals, or if everyone who gets the wrong rank rewards is appearing on two ranking lists, or if appearing in two ranking lists was just coincidental.. Not sure what is meant by turn/casting speed balance. As for lag.. after the last "optimization", do we really want to see if they can make it worse again? I'm scared to report lag again.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              . 2 months of doing 10x Arena every day and purposely clicking all over the button, and not once has it gotten stuck. If I could recreate it, I would take a video myself..
              You wont get this bug bc it is mainly non r2 platforms that experience arena lag issues. Have you tried testing on different platform?. Bc r2 servers are the ones that "host" arenas, you would'nt experience lag issues the same as othe platforms like wonderhill do. When fighting r2 vs wonderhill/kong/armor servers there is a 2-3 hit advantage per turn in r2's favour. Go build an equivelent br toon on a different platform, Then come back and try to say "2 months nothing yada yada ......"
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 09-18-2017, 05:39 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I have got a video and reported the start button problem in arena.
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Thank you, 23.
                  Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                  You wont get this bug bc it is mainly non r2 platforms that experience arena lag issues. Have you tried testing on different platform?. Bc r2 servers are the ones that "host" arenas, you would'nt experience lag issues the same as othe platforms like wonderhill do. When fighting r2 vs wonderhill/kong/armor servers there is a 2-3 hit advantage per turn in r2's favour. Go build an equivelent br toon on a different platform, Then come back and try to say "2 months nothing yada yada ......"
                  My 2 month old toon is on a non-R2 platform. 23 plays an R2 server and did encounter the issue. The only place I struggle with skills being delayed is Eudaemon Arena when the backup is pulled out.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-18-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

a 2 month old tune on a non r2platform is not going to notice much lag. get that 2 month old toon to a kh status and you will see the lag that all of us is facing or better yet make a video demo of your toon so we can see what you are seeing from yoru side rather than our side. also how abotu this spawn lag in atoll and Di its getting really annoying. and its been more than 2 weeks now and they still havent fixed it. instead of using the money to make more useless servers , use it to hire real game developers and not someone out of youtube videos.

Comment

I have made a video on the lag and other problems in arena and reported it.

The problem with DI where collecting piles of gold freezes up has also been recorded and reported.

As for the atoll lag you can read more about it here and here
                      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

button bug mostly apears when you press start button before all clicked ready

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                          button bug mostly apears when you press start button before all clicked ready
                          never tried to start before all ready, that must be another way to bug it. Laggi start button Mostly appears if you dare talk in chat or click anything on screen before all ready or after all ready.
                          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Only being able to use you sylph once or twice in arena is caused by the otherside using either speed hack or stats hack it effectively causes your character to slow down so much you just sit and watch them kill you.

Comment

same here sometimes just 1 or 2 skills in sylphmode

Comment

Working...
                              X