1 billion time posted bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I just need a video of it happening once. Doesn't have to be a 20 minute long video, just one that shows you have to smash the button until it decides to work. 2 months of doing 10x Arena every day and purposely clicking all over the button, and not once has it gotten stuck. If I could recreate it, I would take a video myself.

Takashi mentioned the HP glitch, which has been reported but... no one knows what's causing that one. Until a cause is found, it can't be fixed. I haven't seen enough solid info about it, such as if either side is a willpower, if specific skills are causing it, etc. My baby toon is one hit killed in most places, so not something I can gather info from my own experiences on. Also mentioned was the League point payout. That one is weird.. for a little while we were getting screenshots of people in two ranking lists after participating in arena on a certain day of the week. The issue was fixed for few people, but not sure if that has to be fixed on a server by server basis, or if it's individuals, or if everyone who gets the wrong rank rewards is appearing on two ranking lists, or if appearing in two ranking lists was just coincidental.. Not sure what is meant by turn/casting speed balance. As for lag.. after the last "optimization", do we really want to see if they can make it worse again? I'm scared to report lag again.
    I dont not think they can make the lag worse

Comment

Working...
    X