Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Void Emissary - Delphic Skill - Delphic Sinful End - Bugged????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void Emissary - Delphic Skill - Delphic Sinful End - Bugged????

Hi there folks...is me again...not sure anyone posted this yet...but here goes...

Did you all notice there is a bug in this void emissary delphic skill - sinful end.
    Description says "deals xxx% damage to whole enemy group and boost its damage received by 20% for 2 turns"

Sounds cool, but does it really boost the damage received by enemy?

If you look on top below the enemy HP bar, you will see the associated icon for this delphic skill, which is a icon similar to archer normal attack where it reduces damage done by enemy next xxx round, which icon looks like a double helix thingy

And the icon says...Damage dealt -20%
    Whatta?????

I hope its just the description error, but somehow i feel this delphic skill is really meh....in other words it does not boost damage receive by enemy at all but may be true as its description on icon said, damage dealt by enemy -20%

So please fix this mix up!!!

Thanks.

If you could get a screenshot of this, we can get it forwarded to have it corrected. Thank you for letting us know
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Hi there folks...
      You want pictures? Ok finally got time to video it.
      Here u go...notice first picture with green circle, highlighting the delphic skill being casted.

And 2nd picture showing after the delphic casted, notice the green highlight on top right, with the icon (double helix thing) and the description clearly states is "Damage dealt -20%" instead of what was being described as the delphic skill for void "deals xxx% damage to whole enemy group and boost its damage received by 20% for 2 turns"

Attached Files
      Last edited by Haliloo; 09-25-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X