mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini client

when I use the mini client it constantly goes in and out of not responding I cant use it and am using the client and it is slower the a snail what is up with I am on a 60 mbps internet speed and quad processor 4 megs of ram and 1 terabyte storage so should not be a problem on my end

It has to do with the game trying to communicate with server to load the data. It doesn't matter if you were using a client, a browser, or a custom VS app that uses the browser window. For now, we're at the (Not Responding) suffix that comes on when we dive in. They've put in something that they are not telling us that is doing more harm than good.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The real question is we have test server, and potential people who are using the mini client as part of the testing.

Or the real question with all this lag, bugs, delays, and inability to login based on the fact that all this testing is bogus?

Realistically no one tests software for 5-7 days before its released, no software vendor does that. So putting in a patch on the test server a week before release for testing, is that enough?
      Or is that just BAD design? A think we're almost at the breaking point of seeing all these bugs, and LACK of any effort by the Devs, or R2 to get those fixed.

Comment

And somehow, "You only had one job, Carl!" comes to mind when I looked back to this. Seems like each time a maint is announced, everyone is looking towards the items a note would entail but the devs or even R2 did something else instead (or to supplement their announcement).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

maybe theyve installed game gaurd on the servers? everyone knows how much lag that causes.
          BuzzKill
          Shadow Vale

Comment

I have had no issue with this until after maintenance tonight. Now it is freezing every minute. Please fix it, game is unplayable.

Comment

I can't Login to Mini-Client it's show blank since yesterday after Maintenance. It was fine while I playing it before when Maintenance show up & after that since yesterday and today it's still the same thing can't load at all to login.
              (Never Never happen to me when login Mini-Client until this Day Maintenance Show up on Sept 18 @ night around 2AM when closing it than re-login it happen, other days of Maintenance was fine from the past years & I been using this Mini-Client since it release 2013+ I think can't remember how long & it was great to use Mini-Client easy for short-cut than R2Client to many clicking & ADS) SO FIX THIS

Even trying to re-downloading it it show up this next tab: http://219.129.216.161/updates/shenq...ne-R2Games.exe
              (Never happen before & took so long to re-install, but still have the short-cut to Login to Mini-client but still show like this??? BLANK)
              (Even exit the Mini-Client it's say: Wartune is still running, are you want to quit??? since it show blank)
              Regularly usually show like this having "Username" & "Password" + "News" (Full of Notice).
              But now there nothing at all still show Blank so it's suck going on to Browser or IE (Give me more lag opening more account etc) or just R2Client
              (But can't login w/ two account: My main account & My ALT account - for sometime can't found somebody to be w/ me in MPD like Tara or AA that required two player to go in, so R2Client can only be solo and can't open another account once R2Client have your account on it and can't make another tab w/ different account etc expert Mini-Client allowed to have login having 2 or 3 account to login)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-21-2017, 10:08 AM.
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I get this when trying to log into the mini client sometimes its from slow loading after few mins it should come up as normal.

For the R2client you can have more then one account logged in at a time.
                You need to go into manage alts and link them to your main account.

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2client.png
Views:	2
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	1929574
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                  I get this when trying to log into the mini client sometimes its from slow loading after few mins it should come up as normal.

For the R2client you can have more then one account logged in at a time.
                  You need to go into manage alts and link them to your main account.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1929574**[/ATTACH]
                  Yea but problem is cant always clicking the tabs if u doing Magic Square or Venus Battle using that way. I better off w/ Mini-client having 2 screen out or multi-screen in Mini-client to do run better than this R2Client. Besideyou can't see all of them when which screen is finish the battle and than go back to that screen tab. its wasting more time. It's good idea I know that, but that's why I never like to use R2Client cuz can't do all things at once and seeing each account which is finish battling w/ monster in Magic Square. lol

That's why I love mini-client can have small window in one place in one screen like seeing divide screen even so different account. lol
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I know what you mean, I do the same when doing sc.
                    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

well finally been fix. thx god

Comment

Working...
                      X