Using Willpower as a Sub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Willpower as a Sub

We used to be able to set a willpower as a sub under the "Set Battle" options, but now "Set as Sub" is greyed out. Is this a bug?
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

It is not a bug, willpowers can only be set as a main.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Well, something's changed because it was possible about a week ago.
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

Comment

if they were only to be set as a main, why at all is there an option for set as sub?

Comment

For you to set a Eudaemon as a sub it has to be awakened in the eudaemon guide. Willpowers are not eudaemon and so are not in the eudaemon guide.

In the patch notes here it does say willpower can only be set as a main.

I do not know why there is an option to set as a sub, maybe it was just easier to leave that in the game then to take it out which might bug the other eudaemon when making them a sub.

Comment

Well, as I said, the game DID allow them to be set as subs up until about a week ago, but now it has been disabled. Disappointing especially since this seems to have been done without any official word, like so often happens in WarGlitch .... err, Wartune.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

Comment

If you was able to set a willpower as a sub then it was a bug since they was never meant to be used as a sub.

Comment

its like the titan shard fiasco aswell then sold them in spend events but not actualy activate the thing in patch switch and bait spending for cash r2 lol

it seems a lot of stuff we suppose to ave from earlier patches was never giving to this version of wartune cuz r2 seemed fit to think it wont produce cash income for them

and that is a fact indeed

but if a merged kid is saying it can be placed as main or sub it should be allowed to do so

example u buy a Ferrari but company gives u keys to a corvette so u can never drive it lmao

Comment

Well said!!
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage +112m
                  Ancients guild
                  Gamerocks S8

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                    Willpowers are not eudaemon and so are not in the eudaemon guide.

That's a bit like saying odin, thor, frigga, etc, are not sylphs.... Willpowers can be used in eud arena, eud war, endless abyss, bounty targets, that makes them euds in my book.... They really should be able to be used as subs. Suspect it is exactly as Xharry005x says!

FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

Comment

You can not use willpower in Eudaemon Partol nor can they be awakened ( Awakended Eudaemons can be set as sub Eudaemons and join battles as backup).

In the patch 7.0 guide that was posted in the forums here under Gameplay Info before the patch was released does state "Willpower masters can only be set as a main battle unit (instead of a sub battle unit)."

Comment

Patch note has stated a Willpower could only be set as a main.
                        But I personally agree it should be available as a sub as well. IMHO their skills make far more sense as a sub than as a main.
                        Maybe we could ask for forwarding of this suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          Patch note has stated a Willpower could only be set as a main.
                          But I personally agree it should be available as a sub as well. IMHO their skills make far more sense as a sub than as a main.
                          Maybe we could ask for forwarding of this suggestion?
                          How do they make more sense as a sub? They generally have few buffs or debuffs, and that's what makes a sub-eudaemon most effective, as those aren't affected by the reduction in stats.

I don't particularly care either way, since I don't even have one willpower yet, and I don't see much advantage for me to have a second one in a weaker state, although having two sea witches could be infuriatingly effective at keeping you alive for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

How do they make more sense as a sub? They generally have few buffs or debuffs, and that's what makes a sub-eudaemon most effective, as those aren't affected by the reduction in stats.

I don't particularly care either way, since I don't even have one willpower yet, and I don't see much advantage for me to have a second one in a weaker state, although having two sea witches could be infuriatingly effective at keeping you alive for a while.
                            Just personal opinion, I don't think willpower delphic skills are more useful than their normal ones, and they aren't as flexible as the first 3 eudaemons.
                            For me, the sub needs to do one thing well, and doesn't need as much flexibility as the main, that's what the willpowers are for.
                            The main, on the other hand, needs to be more flexible, and needs better delphic skills.
                            I upgraded everything to about the same extent, but so far only Oracle stays around for main. The rest are loaded only when they are needed, and they are rarely need TBH.
                            Right now still at the crossroad to decide Sea Witch or Oracle, and Eagle Warrior or Death Specter. Only have the materials for 2 merges.

Comment

option is there but greyed out .. maybe in next patch we can make them subs or hopefully a MT to unlock it

Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                              X