lag freeze game broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag freeze game broken

dear r2 people .... i really recommend u asap a emergeny maint .... since last patch it was a bit unplayable .... but now after last maaint .... its unplayable .... its perma crahin now not only for me for many others too .... u want our money? .... go do sth for it!!!
    against devotion ^^

I am having issues with the game freezing like every minute after maintenance. Same problem on the client as well. Others in my guild are having the same issue.

Comment

Yup, as I mentioned on another thread, game is TOTALLY unplayable after today's maintenance. Please do an emergency MT and resolve this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
        Yup, as I mentioned on another thread, game is TOTALLY unplayable after today's maintenance. Please do an emergency MT and resolve this issue.
        Yes, please R2, fix what you broke.

Comment

I want a refund this is unplayable today I demand a refund.

Comment

i'm having 1 minute freezes ...it unfreze for 2-3 seconds then 1 min freeze again ... on every client or whatever... pro maintenance .. like it wasnt laggy before now u cant do sh it ...not to mention the DI lag whe nu pick stuffs .. or in town or anywhere..from mails...

Comment

After I login the game crashes whenever I click anything .***?

Comment

Kind of sad that there's not even a recognition of this issue and no word when it will be repaired or whether or not it has reached the knowledge of the devs.

Comment

after maintenance I logged abck online freezing every 2 to 3 secs so I closed game opened up adobe settings manager and deleted cache after this I used a programme called ccleaner did its run anylase and after that did the fixes logged back into game freeze and lag gone

maybe ppl need to start doin this also

Comment

Xharry005x I have done what you have mentioned.. Works for a few runs then back to same freezing up every min or so. DL undoable just a body to help atm. TT forget it freezing in there is a waste of time and run.. Atol takes about 10 mins just to do the event cause of the walk freeze walk freeze
                    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

yup me too, freezing up but people can still see my character going, also i am dying but still have 1 million hp left, might be the lag you added last maintanance please fix also...lolol game takes to long to refresh and you know how many times a day we refresh right????????????????/

Comment

For anyone using CCleaner, make sure you're upgraded to the newest version. For everyone else, here's a survey: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-issues-survey, because apparently there just hasn't been enough information already.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

because apparently there just hasn't been enough information already.
                          I am pretty sure folks have provided some kind of video as well to this in their tickets. Hopefully, if they managed to read and listen, they will see the survey. However, the damage to the reputation has been done as either players either quit or just don't care any more since the game is unplayable. To be morally honest, I am this close to putting my guys/gals on ice since even playing on one is a pain (so I feel for those that do).
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            I am pretty sure folks have provided some kind of video as well to this in their tickets. Hopefully, if they managed to read and listen, they will see the survey. However, the damage to the reputation has been done as either players either quit or just don't care any more since the game is unplayable. To be morally honest, I am this close to putting my guys/gals on ice since even playing on one is a pain (so I feel for those that do).
                            I was being sarcastic.

It is extremely frustrating to see a survey after all of the work we've put into making sure everyone's reports have been forwarded.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I was being sarcastic.

It is extremely frustrating to see a survey after all of the work we've put into making sure everyone's reports have been forwarded.
                              I know... Me too (on the bit of sarcasm there). Wasn't towards you, though. Towards them mostly as I am trying to figure what it would take (short of me going there with a few crates of phone books) for them to really see the problem, to fully understand the problem, and to fix the problem so everyone can play on. Probably the can catch on like the other thing.

If it takes "rocket science" then whatever is out there do help us all.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X