Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not synthesize Sea Witch

I can not synthesize a child, why?
    in the patrol there are no children in the patrol too, both children are at level 10
    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Do you have two or more wind rangers (one of which is level 10 or 12) and two or more blood warriors (one of which is level 10 or 12)?

Comment

Going by that pic, you don't have enough kids. You need 2 or more of each type.

Comment

Hope you don't have those Eudaemon in "Eudaemon Arena", "Eudaemon Patrol" and "Endless Abyss". (Just like Sylph Merge remove those place)
        Getting Willpower need to have more than 2+ Eudaemon to Synthsize on your list of Eudaemon
        (Like having Extra the same kind w/ 1 on 1 each as you can see this list say own. Must have 2 own w/ same type on each of one them or more)
        Attached Files
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

You should have more then 1 Eudaemon of a specific type before using Willpower Synthesis. (2 Wind Ranger and 2 Blood Warrior)

Eudaemons involved in Willpower Synthesis should be level 10 or higher.

Synthesizing Willpower requires two Eudaemons that have met all the requirements.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
            You should have more then 1 Eudaemon of a specific type before using Willpower Synthesis. (2 Wind Ranger and 2 Blood Warrior)

Eudaemons involved in Willpower Synthesis should be level 10 or higher.

Synthesizing Willpower requires two Eudaemons that have met all the requirements.

writes this - Cannot synthesize a Eudaemon in Endless
            Abyss! I don't know what to do

Comment

Go into endless abyss and click set willpower then drag the eudaemon back your list.

Click image for larger version

Name:	abyss.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	1929601

Comment

Go into endless abyss and click set willpower then drag the eudaemon back your list.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1929601**[/ATTACH]

aaaaa tyyy) everything worked out)

Comment

Happy to hear that, hope you enjoy your new sea witch.

Comment

Happy to hear that, hope you enjoy your new sea witch.
                    yes liked) a good baby)

Comment

Working...
                    X