Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need to rethink Eudaemon Domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to rethink Eudaemon Domain

Forcing the players to sign up in a 5-hour window after the event for the next day when they have NO idea if they'll be on, very poor planning.
    Allowing players to change/add eudaemons/willpowers AFTER registering, VERY poor planning... already witnessed several players on day one who've used this cheat to easily wipe their brackets.
    Having it scheduled for 18:00 and forcing players to be there in order to win, very poor planning when Outland Crystal War battles are being raged.
    Devotion requires us to participate FIVE times in order to earn 15 points. Half the players die in each battle... first battle from 16 down to 8, second battle from 8 down to 4, third battle from 4 down to 2; and fourth battle from 2 down to 1. Five is an impossible requirement to earn those much-needed devotion points. What idiot came up with that one?!
    Last edited by CindyC253; 10-15-2017, 03:26 AM. Reason: Edited again to clarify the stupidity of this event's devotion requirement

The dev's dont plan things. Originally when Eudaemon Arena first came out it was only after the first group arena time slot.

The same premise exists, the devs just throw events out there and hope it sticks for the sake of doing things.
    It was like when they decided to do a server maintenance last week without telling anyone, even the mods here.

The quality of support and consideration from the dev team is seriously lacking.
    As long as it doesn't impact the way people spend or throw money at this game, theres little consideration for improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
      Allowing players to change/add eudaemons/willpowers AFTER registering, VERY poor planning... already witnessed several players on day one who've used this cheat to easily wipe their brackets.
      The problem is that some of the highest cashers strip in order to make Titan Temple a bit easier for players, but in so doing they are then dumped into a lot lower bracket for Eudaemon Domain. I've seen players with 40+ mil in my bracket of 15 mil and can only assume that's how they got there. I'd hate to think they spent all that money to get big and strong just to purposely play the pansy way and cheat intentionally.

Devotion requires us to participate FIVE times in order to earn 15 points. Half the players die in each battle... first battle from 16 down to 8, second battle from 8 down to 4, third battle from 4 down to 2; and fourth battle from 2 down to 1. Five is an impossible requirement to earn those much-needed devotion points. What idiot came up with that one?!
      The way they they have it set now isn't based on number of battles even though it states we need to participate 5 times. We actually earn the devotion when we register for Eudaemon Domain and that can only be done once. Therefore, they need to adjust the number needed in order for us to earn those devotion points.
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

On our East Coast server this event is smack dab in the middle of dinner time.......eat or do event?

Comment

they also got rid of some of the mats for euds that were in euda arena like skill scrolls now gotta limp along and sometimes get them in eud patrol

Comment

Forcing the players to sign up in a 5-hour window after the event for the next day when they have NO idea if they'll be on, very poor planning.!
            How is this bad? Just sign up - worst case you don't show and give someone a free win, but you still get some rewards. Eudo arena, if you missed it you got nothing. Only downside is it's at a very specific time and you can';t just do it at a convenient point during the window.

Changing your Eudo team is irrelevant - you can put 4 lvl 1 eudos in there, or 4 lvl 12 willpowers and you'll still be bracketed in the same way. The bracketing is done based on player br. The real issue is that their matching is pathetic (as usual) and the br range in a given bracket can be quite large (seen 8m br differences in the one bracket).

Originally posted by R2666735 View Post
            they also got rid of some of the mats for euds that were in euda arena like skill scrolls now gotta limp along and sometimes get them in eud patrol
            Or you could just get them from Endless Abyss...

Comment

How is this bad? Just sign up - worst case you don't show and give someone a free win, but you still get some rewards. Eudo arena, if you missed it you got nothing. Only downside is it's at a very specific time and you can';t just do it at a convenient point during the window.
              In case you haven't noticed, not many people are on in the evening times. I am one of those people. When we had the old Eud Arena, I was able to play the game until 3pm my time because I can just go right in, do my matches, and get out. That was the most simplest of things; there was no registration required, just in and out. The rest of the time afterwards is having a life outside the game to include working or doing something else. Now, we got to put up with signing up (I wish to know which jackass thought of that one) and if we missed the signup times then we are SOL (even if our off day is a day after that we have time for)... so yes, p-(rhymes with "hiss") poor planning on their part.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

in this game now you even lose when you have it open on the right time without seeing a fight... bug game

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  In case you haven't noticed, not many people are on in the evening times. I am one of those people. When we had the old Eud Arena, I was able to play the game until 3pm my time because I can just go right in, do my matches, and get out. That was the most simplest of things; there was no registration required, just in and out. The rest of the time afterwards is having a life outside the game to include working or doing something else. Now, we got to put up with signing up (I wish to know which jackass thought of that one) and if we missed the signup times then we are SOL (even if our off day is a day after that we have time for)... so yes, p-(rhymes with "hiss") poor planning on their part.
                  That is a different issue, not being on to sign up. Her issue was if he was going to be around the follow day to join in, and that part is irrelevant - if you are on sign up. Worst case you still get something. As for people being on, that time is one of the busiest... arena, csmpd, athena, ares, venus, imperial war, etc. All are attended by a lot of people.

The sign up works both ways - some will miss it, but others will be able to sign up and get something even if they can't make the main event. And given you can choose what rewards you'd prefer and you get more than in eudo arena I think it's an improvement, The worst part is it takes an hour, and 90% of that is doing nothing... 30min would be a much better time frame for it.

Comment

That is a different issue, not being on to sign up. Her issue was if he was going to be around the follow day to join in, and that part is irrelevant - if you are on sign up
                    Read my text once again:
                    there was no registration required
                    It's an issue. Had there been no stupid registration, people can go in and do as they please when the Eud Arena came about. This event is total horse *rhymes with "sit"*.

I do my Eud Arenas in about 10-15 minutes just to knock it out, per team. In 30 minutes, I would be done and gone in doing something useful with life and not being a game slave or putting up with the junk that either R2 or 7Road throws at us as a player base (in case you missed that we're having post patch problems and other issues that makes the game unplayable). That's the bottom line.

Comment

Read my text once again:

It's an issue. Had there been no stupid registration, people can go in and do as they please when the Eud Arena came about. This event is total horse *rhymes with "sit"*.

I do my Eud Arenas in about 10-15 minutes just to knock it out, per team. In 30 minutes, I would be done and gone in doing something useful with life and not being a game slave or putting up with the junk that either R2 or 7Road throws at us as a player base (in case you missed that we're having post patch problems and other issues that makes the game unplayable). That's the bottom line.
                      I never said it wasn't an issue - I said it was NOT the issue to which I was originally responding. And if you'd actually read my entire post, I do say that the registration goes both ways - it's an advantage for some and a disadvantage for others. For you it is an issue, for others, like me, it's better (I can just leave it open and let it afk itself, so this gives me orders or magnitude more rewards. As for the time, I did explicitly point out that the duration was the worst part...

As for post patch issues... that's the norm. No one playing this game with half a mind expects there to be no issues, fortunately so far most issues have been able to be worked around, but yes, the developers need to drastically pick up their game in this regard.

Comment

Well, it seems like so. Now, I could give two *rhymes with "hits"* on whether or not you can register; however, the problem comes when one has to try to register within a time frame just to make the event whereas the old one you can just go right in without any problem. Am I getting to you with this?

Now, if you're going to tag my quote (that sends a response to my box), at least make it sensible, else don't bother as I don't like lackies. You dig?

Comment

Well, it seems like so. Now, I could give two *rhymes with "hits"* on whether or not you can register; however, the problem comes when one has to try to register within a time frame just to make the event whereas the old one you can just go right in without any problem. Am I getting to you with this?
                          Again, I understand you, and again you are not reading what I have said. I'll leave it you you to reread my comments in detail until you can understand them.

Comment

I think it is less rewards than eud arena the only way it is more rewards is if you get 1st place every time and win the bet I see it as less rewards and having to register as soon as it ends is horse puckey r2 has really messed this game up for good with this patch made it less playable and no fun anymore

Comment

Okay, decided to give it a whirl after I was done with IW to register for today's matchups. Let's see how that pans out.

Comment

Working...
                              X