Hero's trial and typing in chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero's trial and typing in chat

Why are we not able to type in chat during Hero's trial? Is this something that is intended or a bug?

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Why are we not able to type in chat during Hero's trial? Is this something that is intended or a bug?
    best you take screenshot so it easy for any player or Mentor Volunteer know exactly what you talking about. So can solve that problem, Your word make us confused what exactly are you talking about. If no proof is it bugged or you don't know how to take this quest.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

best you take screenshot so it easy for any player or Mentor Volunteer know exactly what you talking about. So can solve that problem, Your word make us confused what exactly are you talking about. If no proof is it bugged or you don't know how to take this quest.
      There's a new event on patched servers called Hero's Trial. R262181389 is saying that while in that event, chat is not able to be used.

The report as is, is fine. I was just hoping some other patched players would have confirmed or debunked this report, while we wait for Monday to roll around so I can ask R2 if it's intentional or a bug.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X