Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Anomaly] Mail System Broken (??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Anomaly] Mail System Broken (??)

I went to click on the Hot Events to collect the items and somehow only half of them get into the mail. If I click on the Daily Willpower collection button, and click on the compensation button, only the Daily Willpower stuff is in the mail. If I click on the compensation button first and then the Daily Willpower collection button, only the compensation makes it to the mail.

Anyone else is having this problem?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I found I had the same issue. Clicked collect on both and only received the Daily Willpower (2 emails), not the Compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      I went to click on the Hot Events to collect the items and somehow only half of them get into the mail. If I click on the Daily Willpower collection button, and click on the compensation button, only the Daily Willpower stuff is in the mail. If I click on the compensation button first and then the Daily Willpower collection button, only the compensation makes it to the mail.

Anyone else is having this problem?
      send a ticket on this error that they will manually give you the compensation.

Comment

I have personally had this issue, submit a ticket to support letting them know what you are not getting into the mail box and they will send through manually.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Okay, thanks.

Looks like I will have to do each one by the looks of it.

Comment

They seriously have F'd up the Game more with their patch/Maint/Emerg Maint/Emerg Main on the Emerg Maint........................ Outlands *Broken*, Leveling Login III *Broken* Horrible Timing for the events Mashing Arena/Gift Box/Hero's Trial/ Ares all together

Comment

Don't think I am the only one who is losing rewards as of late. I've put together a temp fix until the developers at 7Toad or R2 (whichever it be) fixes this.
              http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...mail-retrieval

Comment

Yes, sending items to mail from Hot Events seems bugged.

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                I noticed it. If you consecutively claim more than one rewards that send to mail, and you do not check your mails between consecutive claims, the latest one would override all previous ones.
                This is probably not a mail problem, but an event rewards claim problem.
                When you claim the reward, the reward should supposedly stack itself on top of all your existing and pending messages.
                But right now it stacks itself on top of your existing messages, but overrides all pending messages.
                By "pending", we meant a message has been sent to your mailbox, but you have not seen the latest list of messages, and your mailbox icon is blinking.
                Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

Update:
                I just tested and confirmed, sending items to mail from Experience, Henna Lab, blitzing, guild blessing, guild shop purchase, guild kicking, etc. do not have this problem.
                It seems like Hot Events is the only problemic place so far.
                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...26#post1933026

Comment

Working...
                X