Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug outland contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug outland contest

After MT bug in outland contest, does not score points when attacking or defending. please FIX IT

Slow claps well done noobs

u break the game wen adding patch then emergency maintenance to fix broken patch after the maintenance we all comes back and guess what u noobs broken the game in another event cant u do anything right

did u wake up wrong side of the bed ????

didn't u get ur wage packet in the bank ???

so we aving another emergency maintenance to fix ur broken ourland cuz the points on blessing arnt working

Comment

I also had this problem...after sending attacks and waiting 5 minutes I cleared cache and refreshed then used remaing energy to bless attack to 120 energy then used that 120 on def bless the numbers registered on whichever toon I was doing it on but never showed on the other 2 toonsafter another refresh my energy was zero on all toons but attack and def was at original points of 0% attack and 85% def for team

Comment

Same problem on our server. Fights not starting, blessings do not register.
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

This issue has been reported.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X