Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ards-is-bugged
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

That's what I got before I made that bulletin. One managed to be tested like such as a curiosity.
      Hey thanks bud
      Was trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

Hey thanks bud
        Was trying to help.
        No problem, mate. Hence, why you were credited with that finding.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

Update #2:

As of now, 5:18pm EDT on Saturday Oct. 21st, the reward mail overriding problem has been "reversed" in the sense that,
          now, if you claim two rewards consecutively, the first reward is sent to mail, but all later ones are gone!
          Hope they are still looking at this issue. It had never happened until this patch.
          As of today, Nov. 30th, patch 7.7 on pre-launch server seems to bring back this bug.
          Could someone please kindly report this and have the dev fix it before the patch rolls out to all servers?
          Thanks a lot!

Comment

As of today, Nov. 30th, patch 7.7 on pre-launch server seems to bring back this bug.
            Could someone please kindly report this and have the dev fix it before the patch rolls out to all servers?
            Thanks a lot!
            And somehow, I feel that they were using the "barebones" program and not an updated (yet somewhat fixed) program when they release a patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              And somehow, I feel that they were using the "barebones" program and not an updated (yet somewhat fixed) program when they release a patch.
              The past has proven this many times. We have seen many bugs re-introduced with patches and maintenances. My guess is that diffrent developers work on their own set of code with diffrent versions. My bet is that a patch is created with the diffrent versions and thus with the quircks we see.

Since the last time we've had this problem i never send more than 1 thing to the mail because i have lost so many things now.

@wtfarmers: Could you make a ticket for this? Developers do not read this forum nor does R2. Beter make a ticket to have a proper chance that the right set of eyes will read about it and maybe take action (by reporting to the developers).

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                @wtfarmers: Could you make a ticket for this? Developers do not read this forum nor does R2. Beter make a ticket to have a proper chance that the right set of eyes will read about it and maybe take action (by reporting to the developers).
                I would have reproduced the error, made a video and sent in a ticket for it if I could reproduce it. But right now there's no other mail-in rewards from hot events, so there's no way to reproduce it unless they introduce another mail-in reward before the real patch comes. If I just create a ticket without any "evidence", they'd just reply to ask for it, which simply can't proceed and can't be solved before patch roll out. They didn't merge bug fixes into their new releases. That was sad.

Comment

Don't worry, wtfarmers, I've got it covered.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Don't worry, wtfarmers, I've got it covered.
                    Yay thank you! I count on ya *clappy hands*

Comment

Well, for the time being, I guess we will have to do it the way I had posted in the past about that possible work-around. Again, it's a pain in the tuckus, but it'll save many to not having to lose such (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
                      X