Clear All

• Broken Space

IM STUCK IN BROKEN SPACE AND CANT LEAVE AFTER REFRESH

sakke / S735 Grayford
    Luanarra / S735 Grayford
    Burty69 / S735 Grayford
    Skarpskytter / S735 Grayford

these guys are all stuck in it
    Last edited by sander.raym; 10-21-2017, 08:05 AM.

stuck in Back Space and cant get out even with refresh, thought R2 fixed this with emergency maint. S735 Grayford

Comment

im out of it this after an hour thread may closed

Comment

i am also stuck in broken space help me out plz i still havent done any of my dailies

Comment

also stuck in broken space, can admin remove me please

Comment

also stuck in broken space help s720

Comment

y hasnt broken been fixed yet? my team stuck again. server 726

Comment

server s726 Still has bugs i am stuck again in broken space on normal mode please help

Comment

Stuck in broken space and can't get out. We are Twinkle S733, Realtalk S733 and Dragon S733

Comment

Also stuck in broken space!! DarkEvilKiwi S719

Comment

Stuck in broken space server 734

Comment

If you are lucky it might kick you from the room in an hour. If you are still stuck after an hour please make a ticket.

By now everyone should know that broken space has a habit of keeping players locked in the room if they can not beat all 7 boss and claim rewards before the time runs out.

This should be fixed soon but until it is please do not do broken space unless you can beat it before the time runs out.

When making the ticket please include consent to access, and then log out of your toon until you get a reply, this will make things go faster.
                        Last edited by X-23; 10-26-2017, 01:06 AM.
                        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

This is why i now help everyone who want's a run in Broken Space. It suck's to get stuk but the rewards of it are very good. So, since a run takes only a few minutes i help players who need it and the map is fun enough to run several times a day. I hope that it get's fixed this time.

Comment

Yes Buuurman By a high BR player taking lower players in, they are able to get you through the dungeon within the time limit. This is what we suggest on our servers. It just needs one high BR player to take players in it. It is so fast you could sit there and in a hour has the whole server done . If you can not get a high BR to run with you, do no attempt it, you will get stuck.
                            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Has anyone gotten stuck since the maintenance?
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X