Olympus Realm Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

try be in bracket i get 1 short maby life 2 rounds aginst monster team so ok i get kill that way but not ok you get same thing? and like Memorylane say why ok ther you get benfit out of and not ther players them self get realy no reason do whis new kid things get kill first round so just stay away, getabout 10% of that i we get befor in rewards, only diffrences is we know can get few willpower rewards
    What I think would be ideal and would make for more interesting gameplay would be for the brackets to consist of people of similar strength such that the winners would be those players who played better on the day. Of course that would require the wartune devs to think seriously about how to implement matching so it will never happen. I don't think it's reasonable for anyone to be matched against a monster team when the brackets are obviously designed to match people against others of a similar strength.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      #

None of this is cheating, by the way. It's undesirable, and has outcomes that in some way will hurt someone else. But, the game allows it. No one who does any of the things above is reverse engineering the game, or using an exploit, or abusing a bug.
      I did another test I registered at edu domain by removing my edus and slyphs on my toon did not remove at reset and my edu domain says I ave low br

this is a exploit in the programming allowing ppl getting the needed rewards by cheating that does benefit them ( if I raised my br by a programming exploit when the hot events gives only top 3 in server rewards isn't that the same thing ) and getting those needed rewards lmao of course not the devs would class that as cheating the same way as lowering br at edu domain to gain personal needed rewards that benefits only them.

in game its classed as cheating as its using a glitch in programming to get a unfair advantage over others

wat the devs must do is remove registration so then if ppl wanna strip for edu domain they loose their br ranks and titan temple slots as they ave to strip before reset and not wen they sign up at edu domain hahahaha

Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-26-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

LOL you have only just noticed that cheating is a normal everyday occurrence in wartune these days and R2 are powerless or unwilling to stop it. Speed Hack and HP/BR Hack in arena Venus and Athena are common place everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
          LOL you have only just noticed that cheating is a normal everyday occurrence in wartune these days and R2 are powerless or unwilling to stop it. Speed Hack and HP/BR Hack in arena Venus and Athena are common place everyday.
          yes its cheating and why do big mutant br ppl do it they ave no need for those rewards they just peeing off the lower weak ppl stopping them gaining these rewards by lowering their br and aving unfair advantage with 4 willpowers against their 1

so its cheating and ive seen a few ppl do this kalas kiera(star) pat2020 jessy raysean a few others I could mention

I lowered my br to test to see wat effects does for stripping br at sign up and at reset etc as u see my findings in earlier posts yes I say I lowered my br to test wat happens but I loose 1st fight so not gaining extra rewards

realy get rid of edu domain registration convert back to normal edu arena and change rewards then cheaters wont get more rewards as its click a hope for best to see who u face
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-26-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Okay, so suppose attempting to alter BR for the purpose of entering an easier ED bracket for better rewards is classified as cheating. Lowering BR before the Outlands registration in an attempt to have easier matches and gain more rewards would be cheating. Lowering BR in an attempt to make fights easier to gain more rewards in Titan Temple would also be cheating. Intentionally lowering your BR in an attempt to gain more rewards in any area of the game would be cheating.

These are all the same actions, and they all have the same result, so the line for what's acceptable and what's not, from a ToS standpoint, cannot be placed between them. I guarantee the people you're fighting in the Outlands, who wouldn't be fighting you had you not manipulated the rankings, aren't having fun. So we can't put a measure on things being okay or not based on the fun factor.

Could there be changes made to improve things with this event? Sure could, but that's not the point of this thread. This thread is specifically about the actions taken being classified as cheating.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Could there be changes made to improve things with this event? Sure could, but that's not the point of this thread. This thread is specifically about the actions taken being classified as cheating.

yes things can be changed but we all know things wont cuz devs dont wanna listen so it wont change their will be cheaters in game and yet we can all call every 1 a cheater but like every 1 said nothing will be done as most pay to play game and its like shooting the hand that feeds you

just ask devs to move the edu domain sign up to weekly or remove edu sign up indef then if ppl want to cheat they can give up their precious br ranks and titan temple ranks so making those easier to play

like I said I don't mind loosing to any 1 but to a fair honest player always nice as 10 willpower items does build up BUT some 1 who wants more by stripping to sign up for extra rewards then ur a cheater and always will be one

Comment

Okay, so suppose attempting to alter BR for the purpose of entering an easier ED bracket for better rewards is classified as cheating. Lowering BR before the Outlands registration in an attempt to have easier matches and gain more rewards would be cheating. Lowering BR in an attempt to make fights easier to gain more rewards in Titan Temple would also be cheating. Intentionally lowering your BR in an attempt to gain more rewards in any area of the game would be cheating.
                That actually seems perfectly reasonable and I can't imagine why it wasn't there from the start.

These are all the same actions, and they all have the same result, so the line for what's acceptable and what's not, from a ToS standpoint, cannot be placed between them. I guarantee the people you're fighting in the Outlands, who wouldn't be fighting you had you not manipulated the rankings, aren't having fun. So we can't put a measure on things being okay or not based on the fun factor.
                Although the action is the same I'd argue tha the consequences are not. On the one hand reducing your br for titan temple helps everyone on the server cluster, whereas lowering your br for outlands matching or eudaemon doman negatively impacts other players (which is why people complaing about them). But as you say from a TOS viewpoint they are the same action so I'm ok with seeing it all classfied as cheating (now if perhaps the devs could revisit titan temple design but haha I make a funny).

However losing to someone who is cheating is not fun and that is something that does need to be considered for game design because if the game stops being fun for a large number of players then how many of them will stay?

Comment

its not cheating, we do it in everyting we do on the game to maximize rewards, why would i consistently get my *** handed to me for 9-16th place rewards to the top player in the game, while players 20 million br below me get first place rewards? do they deserve them? what would they do to get first place rewards? anything they could, when there are multiple brackets, why should only the top player in each bracket decide what reward they get, doesnt the second place player deserve a chance to find his way into a bracket where he can win, or does the 17th best player deserver top rewards where the second ranked player doesnt, its not the best system, but no one from r2 will even read this, what they should do is remove the brs and make it random brackets and then no one can accurately forecast who will do what and then maybe it will be fairer, but we all know the coding for that is much tougher and r2 isnt concerned about putting money into good coding, its easily seen.

Comment

Where's the line drawn? Why does it seem to only be drawn when it harms us, but everyone suggests it when it's beneficial to us individually, and some even demand it?

For years, players have found ways to manipulate rankings and game mechanics, all within the capabilities of the game, to get the best outcome for themselves, and/or others. Players have been hopping in and out of guilds and stripping down in order to get the best matches, whether it be to reduce BR for the old guild battles, or to find easier outland and Imperial War opponents. People have reduced their BR in the old Tower of Kings, and now some reduce in Titan Temple in order to help people. On the same trend, leaving and rejoining the battleground in the hopes of finding smaller targets. We could take this one step further with the game allowed, even if not intentional, and add in leaving the guild for the sole purpose of bypassing having to purchase more inventory space.

Why is any of that okay, but reducing BR in Eudaemon Domain for the same exact reasons everyone does the things noted above is suddenly cheating worthy of a ban?

None of this is cheating, by the way. It's undesirable, and has outcomes that in some way will hurt someone else. But, the game allows it. No one who does any of the things above is reverse engineering the game, or using an exploit, or abusing a bug.
                    I think the thing is with everything you listed, there is a way out in attempt to get better matches if against OP players. With ED, it's 1 loss and done for the day. Also in ED you can see opponents br and so you expect to be against the br shown. Whereas Outland we go in blind not knowing who we are against and devs encouraged players to jump guilds cause there's "nothing they can do about it". If ED wasn't 1 loss and out with **** rewards, there would be no issue. Altering br for ED is deceiving to players, while other events not so much.

Comment

Your quite correct Memory, all the above actions you stated are in fact cheating.
                      Just the devolpers to lazy to fix their imperfections when it comes to Matching. This as been an ongoing issue for 5 years now.

So in Short.

All players need to strip before registeration, that way Matching will indeed be fair to all then, because the big guns will be pitted against each other anyway.
                      S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

also with me an heavy casher have won with 2 willpower's hits. my best result was been 3 turns and was been very fast. but 3 rounds are as minimum 9 hits.

please, give me back the victory and the victory on bet.

not is nice see every times 2 fights skipped because miss the enemies and lose the fiinal because i find an heavy casher that have 40m br or more.

every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
                        X