Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudamon signet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudamon signet

Why there is no icon for eudemon signet?

You will need to give a little more info about this.
    Did you tried to refresh already? Did you tried to do eud signet while in a mpd or something like that? Do you have screenshot that would help for a possible ticket?
    If there really a problem going with eudeamon signet, you will need to send a ticket.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Signet is missing on mine as well. Outlands icon is also missing while in your own city but does show up in cloud city.

Here are a couple of screenshots showing both missing.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing icon 2 10-23-17.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	1933305Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing icon 10-23-17.png
Views:	1
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	1933306

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        Signet is missing on mine as well. Outlands icon is also missing while in your own city but does show up in cloud city.

Here are a couple of screenshots showing both missing.
        [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1933305**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1933306**[/ATTACH]
        I don't think I ever saw Outland icon while in our own city tbh. About the signet missing, you will need to send a ticket about this issue (and don't forget to join those 2 screenshot with your ticket; they will be useful).
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

just an FYI, I have just dun my signet, and the ICON is gone - so i am presuming once you have dun this, it disappears........................

Comment

- Well i'm in Cloud City and here is the First picture (first page & 2nd page show Eudaemon Signet after Reset)

- After doing Eudaemon Signet getting the prize and than it disappear (Usually it doesn't do that before we didn't get the patch 7.6 until we got it this happen)

- Last result 2nd Picture ( Eudaemon Signet Disappear First Page & 2nd Page. Eudaemon Signet always at the First page).

Note: did try refresh & clean cache but still the same last result (don't see the Eudaemon Signet)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ANIME1988; 10-24-2017, 11:26 PM.
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Once you've done all 20 attempts, you don't need the icon for the rest of the day. This must be what they meant when they said they 'optimized icons' this last patch.

If you still had attempts to do, and have lost the icon, please do send in a ticket.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X