Mount Upgrade 23-27th day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Upgrade 23-27th day

Server 733 Drakesford never recieved the stable leveling events origingally scheduled to start on the 23rd day of our server. Our server is now about 9 hours from day 28. We were completly skipped. The event is titled Mount Upgrade, and it starts at the same time as Mount training and Mount Refining. Page 9 of new server events and activities. Several tickets have been sent in other then just myself and we are either blatantly ignored or told they will Quote un Quote look in to it. this is very disappointing and about 30-40 active players are getting ready to strip their characters and quit do to r2 ignoring any and all correspondence sent in via ticket along with pics and screen shots. Please help my server....

S733 RealTalk
    Guild Conquerors

yes just this event, whips and refining ended yesterday due to yesterday being the 27th day but myself and others sent tickets every single day and nothing was ever done.

Comment

Mount Upgrade from Day 23 - 27 is the only event that was missing?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the elves who disregarded my tickets and told me only to be patient were as it read PSA KARL, and PSA RYAN

Comment

oh recharge bonus II never appeared as well, i spent 33k balens and several others did as well a ticket for this was submitted as well for compensation but have no faith in it, along with being promised compensation for being locked in a dungeon for 3 days. i was informed i would recieve in 5 days its been 8....again elf named karl Case #: 654653

Comment

All I have been told so far is that it would be confirmed with operations, and then I went to sleep so couldn't follow up again. Will try again today, along with forwarding your ticket.

There's 2 Rechange Bonus II events.

Recharge Bonus II (1)
            Duration: Day 22 - Day 28 23:59 (Server Time)

Recharge Bonus II (2)
            Duration: Day 22 - Day 28 23:59 (Server Time)

Were both missing? Did you include the exact name of the event and the duration, as it appears in the thread? Sometimes it helps to also include the rewards, so essentially just a copy and paste of the entire event.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

only the second one was missing and i sent screen shots along with screenshots of my actual recharges...honestly do you think they will actually fix this or just delay for weeks until they feel people have forgotten?

Comment

It can take a week for missed rewards to be sent. I will forward your ticket number as a reminder they need to do that. The key is to not let your ticket close. The ticket system is self-cleaning, and automatically soft closes tickets after 2 weeks, and will send you an email at this stage which you would need to reply to in order to open it back up and reset the timer, and hard closes after another 2 weeks, which cannot be reopened by either side. And that is assuming the support elf doesn't close the ticket on their end after forwarding your information to the devs, so just make sure your ticket has activity within a 2 week period to keep it open. This also lets R2 know that the devs still haven't sent your rewards.

What we are able to do through the forum is communicate with R2 regarding your ticket and about the events that were missing, which is usually faster than going through ticket. Unfortunately, as it was the last day for the event, it was a bit too late to simply have the Mount Upgrade event activated with enough time for everyone to collect rewards before it naturally ended. I will ask R2 if they can have this event activated with different dates for your server.

Comment

thank you very much whether it happens or not the effort of someone finally trying to help is very comforting

Comment

Were you able to ask about them making a new mount upgrade event for this server that missed out? Sorry for the question si am just concerned and trying to keep good contact.

Comment

Wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of the hot events laying around from when the event should have been active, would you? Maybe someone else who might have sent in a ticket included one? Not finding any other tickets from this server though..

Comment

Do you have an email i can send you the entire correspondence and chain of emails between myself and support

Comment

Right, well, the devs are saying the event was active in the back end, and I was asked to find out if anyone happened to have a screenshot. Had I been told that yesterday... I would have taken one myself.

A request to review the situation has been forwarded to the operations department. Waiting on them now.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-27-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

They even responded on the 23rd and informed me they would look in to this...theres your proof that nothing was ever done. My question is this why would they lie about looking in to something then never do it? The elves names are right there clear as crystal and NOTHING was done. We never recieved the hot event, i am on day ten and have not recieved my compensaiton for being locked in an mpd for 3 days(promised 5 day max on compensation wait time) recharge bonus II was never uploaded as well as the Mount upgrade. Now i understand people are busy including the devs. But it is extremely poor customer srvice to lie to a customer....What are they gaining in this. They never looked in to it...they never got back to me...they did nothing except asked me to be patient...i spent 330 usd of my own hard earned money and i very much would like them to keep these so called promises if they cant why should we as players continue to support them?

Comment

If the event was active then why does no one on the server have those mounts lol....realistically ti is very easy for them to open the server and look at accnts in a shadow accnt. As an IT myself this is a simple lack of "Dont wanna do what theyre paid for" Apologies i mean no offense but this is a little ridiculous the fact that they are unwilling to even respond or answer something of this nature brings further to the claim that nothing was done. Customer Service 101 isnt the customer is always right, its treating them respectfully, placing their concerns along with there own and COMMUNICATING....which they failed numerous times. Also what would i gain asking on the day of the event...think about that for a second...they are more then welcome to log my account and see i do not have epheros or the firehawk and i still have stables level 7.....had this event occured during the whip event when it was originally scheduled my moutn strength would be 800 higher then it currently is and stables lvl 7 allowing me to do some minor divvying on magic mounts that you gain from essences. I am merly trying to prove that there is a disconnect and ultimately a failure somewhere. They have not fully investigated because they waited 4 days after my original email to claim it was active...news flash..the event ended on the 27th..therefore it couldnt have been active....when they checked because it wouldve already ended lol its kind of a common sense thing at that point

Comment

Working...
                              X