Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After todays maint the Willpower still not counts for Blood of Zeus-event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After todays maint the Willpower still not counts for Blood of Zeus-event.

Look at today's changelog:
    1. Hot Events adjustment: Now Willpower training can be rewarded in events where before only Eudaemon training could be rewarded.
    But after a guildie tested this, the training of his Willpower still didn't count towards the hot-event (use of Blood of Zeus). Too bad i can't test this since i used all BoZ this morning before the maint. So this seems like a fix wich was mentioned but not implemented or is this something for next event-cycle? Posted it here because it could be a bug.

Tested it as well on server S416 definitely still doesn't work

Comment

At least your servers are up and running, wonderhill 213 east is still down for this maintenance
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

I still see all wonderhill under maintenance so how come others are playing and we not

Comment

Wonderhill is now back up, I will test on my willpower to see if they Blood of Zeus is not working and i can get it reported. Please bare with us on this one.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

ty Mentor_Equinox, i hope this gets sorted out before next event.

Comment

The skill scrolls are working with the Willpower, the refinement of gear and the advancement/enchantment of gear also. I was able to check this out. I tested the Blood of Zeus, unfortunately that didn't work. This was reported this morning and the wording in Hot Events was reported.
              Last edited by GM_Equinox; 10-26-2017, 05:52 PM.
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
              X