Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue - Freezing lag everyday on fixed times.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue - Freezing lag everyday on fixed times.

Hi all,

In the category "gameplay" i have filed a new ticket. I don't know if it happens to more servers than S645 but twice a day we see horrible lag happening and 'hopping' top icons.
    The game freezes fully during these moments. The first moment is around 12:50 ST and the second time 14:50 ST.

Like as for all tickets i create i make a video about it so i can point out the problem. No commentary in this one, the problem reveals itself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtMevh3W0Y

Are there more servers where this happens? I have seen this on S100 aswell but not as bad as on S645.
    What i can say about this is that this lag got worse since the last patch.

I have personally experienced this today, so I am reporting it also. I hope we can get this resolved soon.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Thanks, i hope that this is going to be fixed since it exists for a long time now and these hopping icons doesn't make things better, they only make it worse.

Comment

I think my game hubby is suffering of this too...
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Happened this morning, but as well as that, since the last maint I am having to wait 30secs+ for all screen transitions...sent a ticket yesterday S387

Comment

same to me on s67 .. loading wartune symbol 2 min to enter each and every fight or even loading for collecting something .. then few hours later or earlier non of it comes and goes random noticed it first last monday gave up playing that day .. next day same .. today same .. end of month lets see if this bugcollection is worth continueing investing time and in ..

Comment

Working...
            X