Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(( why removed Eudaemon Arena in patch 7.6))

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (( why removed Eudaemon Arena in patch 7.6))

Hi all
    I think ...
    The Eudaemon Arena is better than Eudaemon Domain
    in Eudaemon Arena we get and receive more rewards and skills books in fast time
    but in Eudaemon Domain we must register every day in specific time and all time I forget the register and if I was registered must wait 1h to get in end some rewards and no skills books
    if i register in new server how will upgrat eud skills without books

Ty and I'm sorry for inconvenience

There are ways to get the skills books. They are currently in the Cloud City gift piles, you can get them from Endless Abyss and they are currently in the lucky exchange. They added a way for knighthood players to gain the willpower mats for their merged eudas.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

here it is again and refreshed like 15 times and nothing happens still say cd is active while clearly it is not
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Same **** today.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	324.1 KB
ID:	1934010 How fun is this cr ap ofc not getting any rewards since it always said CD is active right from the start get a grip and fix this pronto
      Right from the start it was greyed out and only one team could move eventually missed to get a screen shot but this was the result

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hero trial reward.jpg Views:	1 Size:	310.1 KB ID:	1933804
      Last edited by Peo159; 10-27-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Peo159 I understand your frustration about Hero's Trial, this thread started as an issue with Eudaemon Domain. But with regards to the issue you were having, refreshing usually fixes that. I had to refresh last week and I was able to participate.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
          There are ways to get the skills books. They are currently in the Cloud City gift piles, you can get them from Endless Abyss and they are currently in the lucky exchange. They added a way for knighthood players to gain the willpower mats for their merged eudas.
          lol
          Endless Abyss to level 80+ titan
          Cloud City gift piles what i have 1 or 2 book and maybe event end any time
          lucky exchange. nice but its for 1 week or less and its end
          anyway Eudaemon Arena is better
          and Isad for remove it

Ty

Comment

Working...
          X