No announcement yet.

Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personally I like Seether and Amy more... register and so on.. wth its all broken anyway
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Thank you so much, we will get those two videos forwarded, and hopefully get this resolved. Thank you for your patience and help with this.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
        Thank you so much, we will get those two videos forwarded, and hopefully get this resolved. Thank you for your patience and help with this.
        Its not just.. I dont expeckt thanks.. I want these events to work..as soon as possibly.. and we would like to have comp. of rewards we have lost during last 6 days. a bit more than just 100 blood...
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Katjuza We would like, please, a video at 18.10 to show if you are entering a fight or not. We can see there is an issue, but we want to cover all bases.

As Hero's Trial is tomorrow night, we need a video showing you can not enter at all.

Also let us know if the events resolve themselves with the normal maintenance tomorrow. Our fingers are crossed in hoping.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

well this maint didint change anything for our broken eudamon domain or hero trials.. I still have same opposite on eudamon domain and bc it already shows im registered , even tho i could not do that yestdreday as u cansee from my video so I know that norhing will happen there tonight either.. as for hero trials.. I honestly think that POTO is a great player and I dont mind watching him stand on CC for several weeks a row but we would like to have a change to try that event self too. what comes to more videos.. Im not sure.. it takes my time .. and staying up for filming an event that wont work for nothing.. i really dont know..

Comment

seriously they logged into someones acct and it worked? did they log into anyones account on s9? i have the same bracket that i have had for a week!, oh sure it looks like im registered, but it doesnt play and doesnt allow me to register, which means it WILL be glitched tomorrow too and so on and so on.....what server did they log into, if you say kabam.......
              since we already know it works on them.....im not sure showing you a video of something not working will do the trick, the register tabs are greyed out 24/7, there is no fight messages, the only thing we can do is wager and that works well to wager on a bracket we will never fight, ive already pi ssed away 30 million hoping it would work, they dont understand its not working, where is the message saying what rewards they have paid out to s9???? oh thats right, there isnt one, cuz they havent paid out rewards to s9 in over a week. so are we all just making this up? this is an event we need and we are getting a huge runaround, i invite you to try any acct on s9, and then you will see IT DOESNT WORK, IT HASNT WORKED IN A WEEK, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK TONIGH AND IT WONT LET US REGISTER AFTER 7PM EASTERN, WHICH MEANS IT WONT WORK AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT!!! TAKE THE GAME DOWN FOR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE AND FIX THIS B S

Comment

I understand the frustration, we did forward Kat's videos. But we are trying to cover all bases, and get a video showing the time of 18.10 where the person doesn't enter a fight, right through to about 18.21 where it should show players advancing, or in this case stay exactly as it is, all in the first bracket with no-one advancing. By showing this, and making sure the server number is visible, it does truly helps out.

Comment

I understand the frustration, we did forward Kat's videos. But we are trying to cover all bases, and get a video showing the time of 18.10 where the person doesn't enter a fight, right through to about 18.21 where it should show players advancing, or in this case stay exactly as it is, all in the first bracket with no-one advancing. By showing this, and making sure the server number is visible, it does truly helps out.
                  I can only efford u a video that is 5min long.. longer than 5min cost me.. and im not willing to pay for the work trhat devs should do by them self

Comment

I think as long as it shows you not entering the fight but showing the brackets at match time, it should work. (Fingers crossed)

Comment

I think as long as it shows you not entering the fight but showing the brackets at match time, it should work. (Fingers crossed)
                      so from 18:10 to 18:15 be fine?

Comment

To me, I'd say yes, needs to show your there waiting on a fight to start but it is not letting you enter. That would be ideal. I really did hope the maintenance would have fixed it
                        dear mentor that part u can already see on the first video..

Comment

To me, I'd say yes, needs to show your there waiting on a fight to start but it is not letting you enter. That would be ideal. I really did hope the maintenance would have fixed it
                          Last edited by GM_Equinox; 11-02-2017, 04:55 PM. Reason: Spelling typo

Comment

No the first video ends about 18.03 shy of about 7 minutes before match time. The browser clock needs to say 18.10.

Comment

this is making me mad.. I sure u dont want to have to deal whit a mad cat!!

Comment

Believe me, I fully understand how frustrating and possibly annoying this is. But that video will help us tremendously. The cherry on the cake so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X