Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    So, the devs went to take a look at your videos from yesterday, and they aren't up anymore. The devs have to be able to see your videos, we kinda need them up for more than a day. Mind uploading them to something that doesn't expire so they can actually watch them?
    Don't know if the person went and did something, but I am able to watch their embedded video just by clicking on it within the post before writing this.

Tell the devs they need to clear out their cache and/or cookies, LOL.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• The last one can be watched, but the ones in posts 74 and 76 cannot be.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So, the devs went to take a look at your videos from yesterday, and they aren't up anymore. The devs have to be able to see your videos, we kinda need them up for more than a day. Mind uploading them to something that doesn't expire so they can actually watch them?
        actually yes I do mind, bc holding 3 videos on Vimeo will cost me more place there.. and once more Ill remind u guys that Im not willing to pay for the efford I do here bc I still think that this part would be devs work. Had to delete the 2 first videos to be aply to load the last one..
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• so I can load one up one video again.. wich one u want? The one from 18.00 or the one from register time?
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

• No access to youtube? The one from 18:00 would be best if we have to make a choice. That would mean the one you just posted, and the one from 18:00 will need to be accessible until, I'd say through the next week since it's the weekend now.

If you want, you can dropbox the video files, and I'll have them hosted for the devs to view for you. If you go that route, pm me the dropbox link, don't post that in thread.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

No access to youtube? The one from 18:00 would be best if we have to make a choice. That would mean the one you just posted, and the one from 18:00 will need to be accessible until, I'd say through the next week since it's the weekend now.

If you want, you can dropbox the video files, and I'll have them hosted for the devs to view for you. If you go that route, pm me the dropbox link, don't post that in thread.
              ymh.. im kinda a bit private person outside this game.. whether I have acces to tube or not, is my information only. that dropbox could be an alternative

Comment

• If you went the youtube route, you can set the videos to only viewable with the link, and then pm the links to me, so your info isn't out there. Dropbox is an option I am willing to work with.

Comment

If you went the youtube route, you can set the videos to only viewable with the link, and then pm the links to me, so your info isn't out there. Dropbox is an option I am willing to work with.
                  ok a bit later tho.. arena ..bg and guild stuff comes first

Comment

• For YouTube, I just do a private setting and just provide the link to whoever needs to see it as I host other stuff that bug reporting shouldn't be a part of such.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If you went the youtube route, you can set the videos to only viewable with the link, and then pm the links to me, so your info isn't out there. Dropbox is an option I am willing to work with.
                      u got them now?

Comment

• They are on their way to be uploaded, and then forwarded to R2 on Monday, who will forward them to the devs, and then hopefully they will stop asking us for videos. Thanks a bunch for taking them.

Comment

They are on their way to be uploaded, and then forwarded to R2 on Monday, who will forward them to the devs, and then hopefully they will stop asking us for videos. Thanks a bunch for taking them.
                          thanks is good too.. but I think I heard u talk something about getting rewards for the one who brings up videos?

Comment

• eud domain worked today but still getting this messge in HT........................if i'm doing something wrong plz tell me

I think the problem is the inability to register, box is always grayed out
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Zedd60; 11-03-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• well when I edited it deleted first shot
                              Attached Files

Comment

• lol now its half workin but u cantnot fight ... irst fight i automaticaly won without a fight ... second i lost i was online and in eudadomain but no fight appeared just the timer always ... adn then i see results lmao ... *** ... and hero trail still broken .... uuaaauuuaaa my head hurts
                                against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X