Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont forget the compensation rewards too

Comment

This is worse ever first of all a game where u just run and not doing anything else plus the fact that it is not working properly again today will get nothing from the hero trials since on one of my chars can do absolutely nothing but on my other 2 i works
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Same **** today.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	324.1 KB
ID:	1934012

Comment

need remove all time wasting low reward events..

Comment

we got porked again, in addition to the loss of another ten million gold, it was nice that they allowed us to wager again but we still arent going to get to play, this is two days running for no eudy domain, i would have to ask.....who do you have programming this garbage? its not that hard....

Comment

Comment

i wonder when we might be able to participate in this again? maybe we just let kabam have it and they can reap the rewards without r2 players being allowed to play? you know this game is competitive right? we are competing against players in kabam, when they are allowed to play and we arent, they are gaining a competitive advantage, you know that right?

its really important that you understand we are competing and when one grouping of players cant compete, they FALL BEHIND!!!!!! With no way to catch up what we have lost, and a few million gold and a double honor scroll doesnt cut it.

Comment

could u please fix eudamoen domain on S348 as soon as possibly?
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

and for the encore, we cant register again, which means we will see the same bracket tomorrow night and we will be porked again, is this too hard for their junior high programmer?

Comment

when are they going to do emergency maintenance and fix this, since this is high on our needs, i know where it ranks on r2s needs, because they put players first.......
                    can you see the irony? is thing on??

Comment

sure am glad I spent balens to make a great team for the event that you genius's cant seem to get work right. it is like your a bunch of weather men that keep getting stuff wrong yet still have a job to go to. why don't you get your butt 's back in those computer chairs that I have paid for, and get this game fixed. yours truly fractorus aka balen buyer
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-28-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

apparently you dont need to spell to buy balens.......

Comment

apparently we don't need a working game to spend balens either..... can we get this fixed? it is frustrating..
                          Ingame name: Camages
                          Server: EST, R2games
                          Servername: S50 HereAfter
                          Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                          merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                          merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                          Toon: Mage
                          Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

Eudaemon Domain still bugged, second day in a row unable to register or anything.
                            Hero trials also bugged

R2 games S9 cluster
                            East coast archer.

Comment

Hero Trials is still having problems today 27/10/2017 on East Coast where it would not start for most people. Advised players to refresh and then it seems to work but you do loose time and points. Maybe you should have some lead time to enter and your toon be standing ready instead of having to click a path the first time to see if that fixes the bug in it.
                              The Borg Collective
                              S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

but dont worry crowdfunding is working ok, wait wait wait, stop the presses, emergency maintenance, the darned crowdfunding isnt working, take the game down immediately!!!!!!

and it actually isnt working....

Comment

Working...
                                X