No announcement yet.

Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eudamon domain and hero trials are still broken.. non off those started yesterday and its not showing any progress today either.. when they gona fix these? this is from S348 wich one of the supermerged servers so there are a huge amount players suffering off this!!!
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

well luckily they got the wager working, the problem is its wagering on the same bracket that ive had in eudy domain for THREE DAYS NOW!!! Which means its still broken, we still wont get to play tonight and we ARE STILL PORKED! when will this be fixed? tomorrow? the next day? why isnt there emergency maintenance to fix this now! what are we waiting for xmas?

Comment

Ok thanks for updating me guys, I will try and get an update on this as soon as I can.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Just wanna bump up this, been a couple days still no solution?

Comment

not a thing happening in eudamon domain
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

3 days and counting, still cant register and no end in sight sad sad sad

Comment

what do they want before they get these fixed? tickets from whole server?.. ok if devs wnat that we spam they mail whit tickets.. we will do that..

Comment

I was informed yesterday it had been forwarded. Can you capture a screenshot when you try and register the message it gives you when registration is open? Showing the server number and the time you were trying to register. It sure would help us alot.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

ticket nro 655658.

Comment

cant register, cant fight, cant clame rewards only put wagers on.. for 4th day now

Comment

wasent aply to enter..probably cant enter next week either

Comment

the register is grayed out, like it has been for four days now and counting, if the shoe had been on the other foot and we could have played this repeatedly, there would have been emergency maintenance to fix this within 5 minutes, putting players first do they? what junior high schooler do they have on staff that hasn't noticed crowd-funding isn't working either, you would think they would take the game down to fix that...oh wait thats only paying out the rewards, their recharge tab seems to be working fine, just paying their clients their due, bah, small matter, foolish humans....someone over there needs to do something fast, they have a shrinking player base and are likely to lose it fast over ** stuff like this, like not fixing something that seems to be working on other platforms, THAT WE DIRECTLY COMPETE WITH IN CROSS SERVER EVENTS! can you hear me now?

Comment

eud domain and hero wars still not working on server s9

Comment

S348 server time 18:13 no fights.. took 5 min to load it up even

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                                the register is grayed out, like it has been for four days now and counting, if the shoe had been on the other foot and we could have played this repeatedly, there would have been emergency maintenance to fix this within 5 minutes, putting players first do they? what junior high schooler do they have on staff that hasn't noticed crowd-funding isn't working either, you would think they would take the game down to fix that...oh wait thats only paying out the rewards, their recharge tab seems to be working fine, just paying their clients their due, bah, small matter, foolish humans....someone over there needs to do something fast, they have a shrinking player base and are likely to lose it fast over ** stuff like this, like not fixing something that seems to be working on other platforms, THAT WE DIRECTLY COMPETE WITH IN CROSS SERVER EVENTS! can you hear me now?
                                devs dont work on sundays.. u yel tomorrow and they might hear u...

Comment

Working...
                                X