Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well still bugged today but waiting to see if we are allowed to register in 56 minutes or if we are still (insert censored words here) ...
    East coast archer.

Comment

Hero s trial still not showing registration option.
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
        Believe me, I fully understand how frustrating and possibly annoying this is. But that video will help us tremendously. The cherry on the cake so to speak.
        no u dont understand how we feel.. its been a week.. whit an event that dosent work.. I we have to PROOF that it dosent work? Its we who are suffering.. its we who loose all rewards.. and juts stand still.. when all others are growing they eudas.. I got stuff for will power euda but I cant make it bc I cant grow eudas for it bc that ski.t wont work... I have been playing this game for 5 years now.. should got some efford for it but no.. idk. ill go take s moke and figure what to do.. quit or not.. thats the question!!
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Well another day and still no change, no battles but we could still bet When are they going to do something ???????????
          Attached Files

Comment

r u serious? ... its still broken ... I DONT GET IT I DONT GET I DONT GET IT ::: HOW MAN MORE POSTS IN FORUM U NEED AND TICKETS FILED :::: I THINK ONE MORE DAY AND U REALLY CAN GO BAN ME FOREVER :::: ILL WRITE A LETTER THEN HERE OPENLY THAT HAS WASHED
            against devotion ^^

Comment

movie time..have popcorn ready
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Looks like we are able to register, i managed to register.
                Now would be fair to compensate the servers that were affected (not everyone) only the servers affected ?
                East coast archer.

Comment

Ok we can register for tomorrow.

Comment

we can register for tomorrow in euda domain yes.. but hero trial.. isint working as it should yet..

Comment

• well I was able to register in eud domain and it let me go t duel in HT then I got this brilliant notice So friggin sick of this **
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I want my gold back ....all of it and I think you know where they can stick it

Comment

• cant do anything there

Comment

• its happening agaiiiiiinnn..euda domain all draws suddenly changed n no fight..

Comment

• dam i cud be no 1 ..but this bug took it awayyy..i wannnaaaaaaa my rewardsssssss backkk

Comment

• Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                                movie time..have popcorn ready
                                So, the devs went to take a look at your videos from yesterday, and they aren't up anymore. The devs have to be able to see your videos, we kinda need them up for more than a day. Mind uploading them to something that doesn't expire so they can actually watch them?

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X