No announcement yet.

Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hero trials..wont let sing up.. in duel time it opens..lets one enter but then nothing..not a thing happends in there
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• well over a week now and nothing.......pathetic

Comment

• managed to get my main into a battle in eud domain tosay but both alts just stayed at start...............................THIS IS THE WORST PATCH EVA
        Attached Files

Comment

• Can I get the name and server number for your alts please.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

• I will ask for an update, I know ML uploaded the videos, and I believe said the devs would see them today. Give me a bit of time to follow up on it
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

• Hey guys, so I was asked to ask you this, can you tell me what you did before entering Eudaemon Domain? It seems that they are having a hard time reproducing the bug. Any bit of help would be appreciated. Thanks
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                Hey guys, so I was asked to ask you this, can you tell me what you did before entering Eudaemon Domain? It seems that they are having a hard time reproducing the bug. Any bit of help would be appreciated. Thanks
                Hi Equinox,

It is Hero Trials that seems to be the main problem. When you enter the screen does not show anything. When you click the screen to find the path nothing happens. I wait till the announcement comes up before I enter Hero Trials and sometimes it works fine other times I will not start. I found the only way to fix this is to refresh your toon and go back in so you loose time and points. Have not really had a problem with Eudaemon Domain but know that others are having a problem.
                The Borg Collective
                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

• It seems that they are having a hard time reproducing the bug. Any bit of help would be appreciated. Thanks
                  Sounds like a lazy excuse for "I don't want to check it out because we still say we're in the right despite the number of complaints we got"

Tell them to play on the internet and not their internal network.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                    Hey guys, so I was asked to ask you this, can you tell me what you did before entering Eudaemon Domain? It seems that they are having a hard time reproducing the bug. Any bit of help would be appreciated. Thanks
                    for me eudamon domain works juts fine now.. hero trial worked yesterday but it was buggy last week.. what I do before I enter an event I know havent been working as it should? I clear my cache and refresh and let the game load for 5min before entering it.. now this didint help any last week.. as u can see from the videos I send last week.. now we want comp. for the lost rrewards for 7 days time from euda domain.
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Sounds like a lazy excuse for "I don't want to check it out because we still say we're in the right despite the number of complaints we got"

Tell them to play on the internet and not their internal network.
                      The amount of people having problems is why we are all trying to get as much info on this as we can.

I do play on my own internet as do the all the mentors/mods.

I do eudaemon domain everyday and I can not get it to reproduce the bug, it has nothing to do with being lazy.

I have signed up my alt in eudaemon domain to see if I can recreate the bug on that one too which will cause me massive lag and lost rewards.

We really are trying to find out what is making this bug happen, the more info we get the closer we are in getting it fixing.
                      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                      X