Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

.Stuck at 49% total progress.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Stuck at 49% total progress.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (28).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	1934054 Hello everyone, I would like to let everyone know about a problem that I have been having for 3 weeks now. I reported this problem to R2 support and have submitted a ticket about it. My toon Winterhawk on S708 will not load past 49% total progress. I have cleared cache memory, tried the client and several different browsers, 12 different computer systems in different locations, using a VPN and even changing my OS. Nothing has worked. I have been able to start an alt account and toon on S708 and it works just fine, but my main toon will not load past 49%. If anyone has any advice or suggestion it would be much appreciated. I really do not like starting over when I have so much time, money and all invested in the toon.
    Last edited by ssayers05; 10-27-2017, 10:42 PM.

Well it seems as if R2 and the developers are all full of hot air. My support ticket has been closed by them because they say that they have not heard from me in awhile. That seem strange considering that I have been in email contact with people up until 5 days ago when they told me that my problem and everything that I sent to them about the problem would be forwarded to the developers. And now no one will even reply to my emails to find out what the status is. I still have the same problem with my main account on server S708. But I have no problem from the same computer on my alt account on S708.

Comment

Reply to the closure email to reopen your ticket.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Reply to the closure email to reopen your ticket.
        I have replied to the email 3 days ago and have yet to get a reply back from R2 support staff.

Comment

It's okay, you don't need a reply. Just keep the ticket open, and stay in contact with us here so we know to keep doing what we do.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Well, the problem still has not been fixed and I clear my cache everyday along with my temp memory and all the normal things that one would do for lag in the game. I just do not understand how my main account will not load, but my alt account will load.

Comment

I'll request an update. When your case was forwarded again, to a different person this time, an issue was found and they could not access your toon. The issue was forwarded to the devs, as they will need to figure out what's wrong and fix it, since nothing on R2's side worked. We're currently waiting on feedback from the devs. That you're not able to log in today tells me they haven't fixed it yet. But, progress is being made, finally.

Comment

Thank you for the update. That is the most that anyone has told me about it since this happened.

Comment

You mentioned you have an alt and that you've been playing that. If you would like to provide the name and server of that alt, the GM who is also pushing your case might be able to catch you in game with any news in real time.

The current update is they have managed to access your character, and had believed it to be fixed. As it is not, I know you've been asked for some screenshots in your ticket, and that you have provided them. We will make sure your screenshots are reviewed first thing in the morning.

Comment

Just to update everyone on my problem. It has now been over a week since this posting and almost 5 weeks since my problem has occurred. The problem still has not been fixed and I keep getting no updates from R2 support unless I keep sending repeated emails to them. As someone who has worked in the technical field for more than 20 years and has worked in the technical service industry for part of that time. It is unbelievable that it would take such a long time to fix or resolve the problem. I would not in any way after this recommend anyone play any of 7Roads games or trust in the support of R2 ever again. Both companies only seem driven to one purpose, and that is profits over a quality functioning game and support.

Comment

You can try to click the link in the lower left hand side where it says black screen or loading issues then click on diagnose and refresh when it is done.

Another thing you can try is to log out on the browser you are using and try to log in using a different browser but make sure you log out and not just close the browser.
                      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                        You can try to click the link in the lower left hand side where it says black screen or loading issues then click on diagnose and refresh when it is done.

Another thing you can try is to log out on the browser you are using and try to log in using a different browser but make sure you log out and not just close the browser.
                        I have tried all of that or have you not read my posts. Nothing has worked at all and I am beyond fed-up with R2 support and the developers at this point. All I get is the same old ** and no updates about the status of the problem. This is typical R2.

Comment

I have read your posts, you never said if you logged off or clicked the diagnose button.

They have tried to fix this and they believe the problem is on your end.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe your having problems with flash.

You can try to uninstall flash, reboot, then reinstall flash.
                          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Diagnose button will never give you a "definitive" answer. I had a situation a long time ago that had me to press that button and it told me all is okay. This was at the time I blew the lid wide open as the server was experiencing intermittent connectivity (submitted my ping test results).

After a while (and various fiddling), I've come across a few things I want to say:
                            • If you get a message saying you need to enable Flash (either through IE or Chrome), just take a trip to your browser settings page and just enable the Flash.
                            • If you get a message after enabling Flash that it won't show you the object (in IE), make sure that ActiveX filtering is unchecked.
                            • If you could not get the game to load, a few things might be the culprit:
                              • You might have some Java-Script disabled (yeah, it was that ugly one that R2 threw around) either through the firewall or setting, you will have to make sure it's enabled (I don't remember the name but it has something to do with "analytics"; I will have to search for it as I did put in my bits as well).
                              • Might be a connectivity problem which you can do this: ping <name of server cluster> -n 100 (example: ping s610.wartune.r2games.com -n 100) to get a report to see if the connection is being dropped while you're online. At the same time, open another CMD window and ping another, yet known internet address/site that works 100% of the time like ping www.msn.com -n 100.
                            • If the game still can't load, but yet you can do other things like either go to Youtube to watch a video, play another game (another flash game on the same browser that is affected), hit up on another server (if you play on another server), etc., THEN IT IS THEIR PROBLEM and not yours!!!
                            School's over. Enjoy.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                            X