NO Halloween Party for watune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Halloween Party for watune

No Halloween Party for wartune ? what a is wartune not r2 games o what i think go and sleep R2 forever alredy bugs lags and and and you give not halloween party for wartune this is feer ?? O you think we play wartune missed not events ? I search in select wartune and noting!! I hav think i play R2 games wartune 490 er server o i am blind ??

The platform event is for select games. Wartune was not approved this time around, as is the case for the rest of the games that didn't get selected either.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is the 2 th "platform" event what give noting for wartune what i know. Say my pls than when give for wartune "platform" event ? This is not the only what wartune peoples missed! Crystal saga 1 and 2 is on league of angels 1 2 is on!.From this 2 game give 4 place in platform? The gift in Cloud City give my noting give days when 0 adv henna only gold and normal henna for my, is holiday halloween in my country and i think for many peoples same lucky exchange same give not good hav 200 intem used and noting 10 polishing orb and 2 cloting is this feer? And give not party for wartune.

Comment

Worry not my friend. It's probably not even worth the time. At least it will save us the disappointment if they handed out "cheap" junk.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

makes a change r2 wartune getting shafted by the devs on a holiday promo hahaha

maybe the devs don't wanna give a lot to a dying broken game hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X