No announcement yet.

best of desciptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Buuurman;n1935860]Wartune needs many work regarding this problem.
    I have a three screen setup (2x 1280x1024 and 1x 1920x1200) and the scaling is awfull. On the 1280x1024 screens i see parts of the battles "cropped" so i can only see half of the enemy i am fighting with (and most of the dealt dmg numbers are falling out of the screen. In Magic Square i can't see the skills so when i am busy working on the big screen and therefore need to play on the smaller ones i can't even play normally.

I agree with Meikura001 , the minimum required resolution is 1400 x 940 wich is weird because that isn't a normal aspectratio (it should be 1400x1050 wich it can't because there is no computermonitor or TV wich can run at this resolution. So either a part of the game will be outside of the borders or the game will be 'compressed'.

Do you even think before you write? The native resolution on a FHD TV is 1920x1080 and when you have a TV wich is HD-ready the resolution is 1366x720. Now look at the resolution of the most monitors players use. Hey, these are the same, so you still think you are right on that? You also miss the fact that many people use a HTPC on a TV so where is the diffrence then? Nobody mentions the smart-TV's browser, you did. So when you descide to blend in a discussion about resolutions etc, please know what you are talking about before looking silly.

Don't you agree that a game need to respect common standards and/or aspectratios?

You don't get the point you are playing a browser game on a TV I have a smart tv with no browser capability and it I use it with my laptop I get exactly what is on the laptop screen.

The game will adapt to any size monitor that you run I am running 2 monitors one 24" the other is a 27" both are gaming monitors. Maybe you should try playing the game on a computer monitor. Another factor is do you use a browser, mini client or client these all factor into the display.
    angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
      when I use chrome I have to shrink screen size to 90% to be able to see buffs in MS, when I use edge my first choice is 75% which makes it very tiny and a19" monitor but it is usable, just not user friendly.......maybe china uses different resolution to code idk
      I recommend that you use either Firefox or maxthon browser instead of chrome I have found that chrome has issues with many flash based games.
      angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Working...
      X