No announcement yet.

top bar going haywire, lagging down the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its really hard to catch on video bc it comes and goes so fast..its not warning when it comes lol
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

GM_Magik can u help.. cant clame onlune rewards or go to hot evenst bc of this trouble http://forum.r2games.com/member/2549047-gm_magik.. its even cousing massiv DC here for players
      Last edited by Katjuza; 11-23-2017, 06:27 AM.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

I got a video of this happening and sent it in a ticket and waiting to see what they say.

Comment

Got a response to my ticket about this and they said this is happening because they are refreshing the events but it only takes a minute. So basically they said deal with it.

Comment

This issue is reported every time it happens. I have yet to get any actual feedback about it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              Got a response to my ticket about this and they said this is happening because they are refreshing the events but it only takes a minute. So basically they said deal with it.
              Really?
              Dang, that must be the biggest lie ever because nothing changes and this normally happened twice a day on fixed times (for what i know it is once a day now). The icons hop around like crazy and there is no diffrence with before, only the arrange of the icons is diffrent but no "refreshed" events.

On the other hand i am not surprised because this isn't the first time that we players get the middlefinger despite all efforts to get a problem under the attention.

Comment

Here is another response I got from them after I asked them what refreshing the events mean. They said "Some players are losing some icon events in-game so devs need to refresh the event and at the same time they also reset the event time.We hope this is now clear to you."

Comment

well that refreshing actually rubbed my online rewards today.. and sure they reset the time in it.. but it didint drop any rewards after so called refreshing

Comment

I filed a ticket on this yesterday when it started. They asked for a screen shot of it. I almost fell over laughing. Screen shot. Scrambling icons. Funny guy. No, I can't do video clips. It's a game wide issue, not limited to servers, as multiple friends across many servers were also affected. I'm sure other platforms were also affected. And, yes, it's a major lag inducer.
                    LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

Working...
                    X