Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Rewards countdown timer not working if not display.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Rewards countdown timer not working if not display.

The timer for Online Rewards was not working if not displayed in front page , because Online rewards put in 2nd page it always stop at the exact time when you left that page .
    The solution is to always put the Online Rewards icon in 1st page and the countdown run automatically. Hope you can fix this problem asap , thank you.

Or, how about they just fix the damn thing so it counts down the moment the last one was collected, and kept counting down until it is ready, regardless of positioning?

Or, maybe we can just do away with the stupid thing and put it in the Hot Events where they can collect it (or wait until all are lit) just like in Shadowbound? So that way we don't have to go back and forth in trying to grab it and all the rewards.

Updated Edit
    I could say what I was doing that took me over 30 minutes, but that would be "too much information". It's sad enough that the counter for "20 minutes" still has a minute and 20 seconds left to be collected. What's the clock on? Centari Time?
    Last edited by Meikura001; 11-02-2017, 01:55 PM. Reason: Updated Edit bleh bleh bleh
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

all the active icons should be on first page ie wb battleground Athena aries imp war collect and so on and put the non active stuff on the back burner, very aggravating to hunt and search for a certain icon then just as you click it jumps back to first page again. its called user friendly check into it

Comment

Working...
      X