No announcement yet.

black screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black screen on server S22 Desert of Despair....using chrome.

Comment

I am using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Neither is working

Comment

And you have cleared out the memory cache, flash cache, clearing temporary history files? That might work for you
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Sorry, I just did clear the history cache on google chrome and it is working now.

Comment

Ok that is great, I am glad we were able to get you on.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

IE, Maxthon, Opera, Nitro

Comment

Thats great... cause of the black screen issue I missed out on the events. Was working on getting the Darkside clothing set and the rest of the materials to make Frigga. I just used the ctrl+F5 and got in. Now its lagging bad.

Comment

Still having black screen issues of my own. For a browser like Opera, the Inspect Element option seems to have helped, but still can't use Edge, Explorer, Chrome and some others. I'm convinced this happened after seeing the screen telling me Flash was out of date in Chrome. An update of Flash, and I started seeing the black screens. After that, I cleared cookies and cache, and all that did was harm other things I was doing on my computer. Several restarts of the computer later, and lots of poking around, and there are still problems. As I'm running more than one toon (different servers), I need multiple browsers, and some still just don't work.

Comment

And, of course, just after writing that, it seems I'm finally in after working at it for more than a day....

I wonder what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                      And, of course, just after writing that, it seems I'm finally in after working at it for more than a day....

I wonder what happened.
                      All I know is for most it was just a page cache issue, one that a ctrl+f5 sorted out. Some had to go through the whole cache clearing process, but I feel like those were the ones who just never clear their cache. Some weren't affected at all. Others were just.. stuck. It's the ones who were stuck even after everything was cleared and a hard refresh done, that the announcement in News was aimed at. Guess you were one of those, so hopefully it's fixed for all now.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i had this happen to me also, and it seemed to be after maintenance it was a black-screen but you had to clear the cache.

why does wartunes specially have this issue occur? it seems like if you play wartunes you need to clear your web cache every so often.

its the same with why does Wartunes consume a lot more flash resources in our computer task manager compared to other flash based games

Comment

its the same with why does Wartunes consume a lot more flash resources in our computer task manager compared to other flash based games
                          Too many movable and animated background/foreground events. Many flash games have that one animated object (planet, character, etc.) in the center of attention while the rest of the elements are mostly stoic in the background (NPCs, icons, etc.). Wartune, however, has every animated element working in the foreground as well as the background. Imagine a real game breaker if they bring back the auras (fate stone training), the animated titles, and secondary flashiness of clothing (auras on some) along with this patch worth of already game breaking elements; no one (even the best of super computers) will be safe to play.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                          X