unannounced server maintenance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unannounced server maintenance?

wonderhill s213 east are we having unannounced server maintenance again?
    Live long and prosper.

I see here that all US East servers are down atm. Any reason for this?

It is disappointing enough that they do unannounced maintenances like these, these people don't even post what happened during said downtime.

Comment

It was posted in news and events to change game time for daylight savings time

Comment

It was posted on October 27th that servers will be going down due to daylight saving time ending.

You can find the post here http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...rs#post1934049
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

no notice for server time change anywhere to be found for today we all knew it was going to happen but would be nice to see it posted in forum for how long that it will take

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
              no notice for server time change anywhere to be found for today we all knew it was going to happen but would be nice to see it posted in forum for how long that it will take
              Please click the link X-23 provided above.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It will take approximately 2 hours, which is posted in the link above.
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Actually, the edit was much later than what it was announced as before only had the BST/GMT stuff.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

lolllllasasadad

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Actually, the edit was much later than what it was announced as before only had the BST/GMT stuff.
                      Thanks you for this reminder, thought i was stupid looking for a TRUE and not a lazy EDITED announcement.
                      Last edited by SiRoB1; 11-05-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X