cheaters in eudaemon domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheaters in eudaemon domain

bounty target is outdated and more funny and we must find cheaters as Catta 4 times in a week and i've found 4 times also a my friend that i wanted challenge but for fault of Catta , i've never challenged vs the my friend.

when you remove the eudaemon domain and add more levels in bounty target?

pros:
    1) no more cheaters for win easier vs weak players
    2) heavy cashers will not left because they are annoyed to challenge vs top players or not find them and see the cheaters that want win easly.
    3) no more a timed event . them are horribles , we can't do the out stuff on game or real life , we can't choose when do them.
    4) if the cashers quit , quit also the money of game.
    5) bounty target is funnier but only till level 100. we can't do more levels. soon will be too easy and the rewards will be outdated

you want more reasons for remove this damn eudaemon domain? or you want lose players, expecially who pay and close soon the your game for continue to add timed events and multiplayer things that NO ONE WANT ?

most of players do the multiplayer stuff in afk , this is play? or only more annoying stuff to do and that steal time?
    every hero has his hamster!

Personally, I would like to see this event in the same fashion as the current Sylph Arena. Where:
    • There is no registration other than the path we want to choose on the first day of the event week: Tartarus or Olympus.
    • Each fight gives out scrolls or a certain material for our Eud/Willpower.
    • Each week, we get other materials via rankings. The higher the rank, the better the reward.
    • We can choose our fights at our leisure.
    • We don't have to worry about BR manipulation or some nonsense as the BR will be shown along with what is being used before we go into a fight.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

stripping for domain is so widespread that now, at 26m br, i keep being matched with several 50m+ players because theres nobody else to fill the event - everyone in between is in the 10m range

Comment

Working...
      X