Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wild bugs back in action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wild bugs back in action

collections beyond edge of map

guess move and move back and pray it fixes itself as known by all players that encounterd it and used workaround .. as developers dont fix it

If possible, when this happens can you get a screenshot of the error message you are getting? So we can show this little bug has come back. We did report it yesterday, but as always, a screenshot showing the error message really does help.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

omg posted a sceenshot showing coordinates .. and well the arrow pointing out of map .. u get no error message so sorry cant do
      u just cant collect if it happens unless u do as i told above too .. so yeah i fixed my issue myself by moving arround maps
      its just annoying to have it happen ones twice tree four and so on times .. seeing it reported over and over again .. and knowing there wont be done **** to prevent it from happening
      Last edited by demoniced; 11-08-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Most times when this happens, you get a message stating "You are not here to attack" something along those lines. That is the screenshot we need with it showing server number, and map you are on.

Most of the time moving to a new map and back does resolve this issue.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

oke then let me ask how do i attack a collection attempt that isnt even on the (whatever) map ..

as said server number and map isnt needed as i solved it for myself .. just pointing out it still excists .. as u show u know ot the excistance of the bug by ur replys yet as i pointed out there are no actions taken to resolve it by noone ) the users came up with the workaround of moving maps not devs nor mentor
          Last edited by demoniced; 11-08-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

It's funny on how some of these bugs managed to return in the same sense they were reported. It's like they have the "bare bones" program without any backups of the fixes that happened each time they do a maint run.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

A quick fix to your problem is to go into the guild chamber and go out. Trust me this works every time for me and my guild mates.

Comment

Harimanna wonderhill s26 Europe

my wilds is broken after every maintenance r2 and their devs always break something

today I tried attacking mobs in the wilds as u can see by pic 1,2,3 I am at the location clicked to attack the mob and then says character is not their

I cleared cache tried another browser even restarted comp used ccleaner etc and still problem persists

as for showing u our server and map their is no need to do it as if 1 poster is on r2 another is on wonderhill and we both on separate platforms and server and maps and the problem is game related
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-09-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Xharry005x Oh my, those scroll bars! Are you on a small resolution screen by any chance?

It's every maint they would either break or revert back something to the problem we had in the past. Hence why I say they hardly had any backups done of the things they fixed to keep it going.

R27060439 While we like the Mickey, we don't want him running around when it comes to results. The game developers should had fixed this ages ago (as it wasn't the first time this had happened); instead, they do not keep a backup of things that were done as a fix, so when we have a maint happen, they always load up something to have us go at it. I feel they just want to see us moan and groan about these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    Harimanna wonderhill s26 Europe

my wilds is broken after every maintenance r2 and their devs always break something

today I tried attacking mobs in the wilds as u can see by pic 1,2,3 I am at the location clicked to attack the mob and then says character is not their

I cleared cache tried another browser even restarted comp used ccleaner etc and still problem persists

as for showing u our server and map their is no need to do it as if 1 poster is on r2 another is on wonderhill and we both on separate platforms and server and maps and the problem is game related
                    Have you tried changing maps this has always worked for me when I have this problem.

I have in the past turned in a video of this problem and will make a new one next time I run into this.
                    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Thank you Harry for the screenshot, I appreciate it. I have now passed it on.

Comment

[QUOTE=Meikura001;n1935918]Xharry005x Oh my, those scroll bars! Are you on a small resolution screen by any chance?

hahahaha

try playing this game on a 5 inch screen hahaha which I did in the past now I play on 60 inch

Comment

Wilds needs a reset. That would solve a huge portion of the problems in the wilds. It should be an automatic thing if none within 90 days reset on maintenance.

Comment

[QUOTE=Xharry005x;n1936007]
                            Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Xharry005x Oh my, those scroll bars! Are you on a small resolution screen by any chance?

hahahaha

try playing this game on a 5 inch screen hahaha which I did in the past now I play on 60 inch

I am playing on a 5in screen on my phone (Puffin Browser) in theater mode when I am out from a computer. It's just so horrible. IW is even worse as I am only limited to the top half of the posts (even without theater mode enabled) that I can move around to.

Comment

Working...
                            X