Can't Enter Eudamon Domain, Even though Signed up Yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Enter Eudamon Domain, Even though Signed up Yesterday

I signed up for Eud domain yesterday at the proper time, It seemed confirmed. Today, it says 'can't enter, not signed up'. Happened to my GM and others in my guild. I showed up on time. Was in there early to look at formation. Waited for wager countdown to zero while in there.

s732 Lost Sanctum. player Jezebel
    Reldra was here....

I also waited thru wager time for event to start and it never did, I think leaving during wager time and coming back when event starts may help, not a fix and I doubt they will fix it either but its just a possible work around................................The players try so hard to keep this game afloat and it seems the more work arounds we do the more we need to do SMH

Comment

I think I did, because 'wagers allowed' was highlighted but it wouldn;t let me wager. It was grayed out. So I went out and back in. Well, trying again tonight, I registered again last night. Got confirmation message, but it disappears too fast to take a SS. Will add later if successful or unsuccessful.10 min before,

I'm in, I went in 10 min before, was able to wager. It showed I was registered. It's 4 minutes after start. Shows I am on a team with someone named Bink, but nothing has happened. just shows the trees of VS, no actual game play.

It's now 18:12 server time, 12 minutes past event starStill in this tree showinf who fights who. My player name is surrounded in blue. The other 1st round player named in green and further round all purple unknowns.

21 minutes after event start, still the same screen. It does not start. I spent gold on wager. I sent a ticket, but since the end of regular paint, screenshots are almost impossible. I downloaded a ss program a month ago, when I try to send it in a ticket, it is too big. I am very frustrated.

My teammate, Binky, I can see in the tree, advanced. He has like 400k br I have over 1 mil. Or I was fighting Binky, doesn;t matter, I never saw a battle screen. waited through several 'battle will start in X time"
      Last edited by R27639087; 11-09-2017, 05:34 PM.
      Reldra was here....

Comment

¨whas you in team/gruop up then start some you maby invite long ago accept it so you whas in groupe then you can do fight and get grey out as loser like not be ther

Comment

When you did wager, did you come back out and enter at open time?

Also with the registration, after you registered did you refresh and confirmed it did register you?
          Last edited by GM_Equinox; 11-09-2017, 08:35 PM.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
          X